State dependency in youth unemployment : A lost generation?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stewart, Mark B., 2005. "The Inter-related Dynamics of Unemployment and Low-wage Employment," Economic Research Papers 269634, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Mark B. Stewart, 2007.
"The interrelated dynamics of unemployment and low-wage employment,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 511-531.
- Stewart, Mark, 2006. "The Inter-related Dynamics of Unemployment and Low-Wage Employment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 741, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- David G. Blanchflower & Lisa M. Lynch, 1994.
"Training at Work: A Comparison of U.S. and British Youths,"
NBER Chapters,in: Training and the Private Sector: International Comparisons, pages 233-260
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David G. Blanchflower & Lisa M. Lynch, 1992. "Training at Work: A Comparison of U.S. and British Youths," NBER Working Papers 4037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pieter Serneels, 2002.
"Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2002-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed," Development and Comp Systems 0409013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allaire, Gilles & Cahuzac, Éric & Tahar, Gabriel, 2000. "Persistance du chômage et insertion," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(2), pages 237-263, juin.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Inkmann, Joachim & Pohlmeier, Winfried & Zimmermann, Volker, 1997.
"Young and out in Germany: On the youths' chances of labor market entrance in Germany,"
40, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Wolfgang Franz & Joachim Inkmann & Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Zimmermann, 1997. "Young and Out in Germany: On the Youths' Chances of Labor Market Entrance in Germany," NBER Working Papers 6212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hwei-Lin Chuang, 1999. "Estimating the determinants of the unemployment duration for college graduates in Taiwan," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(10), pages 677-681.
- Lisa M. Lynch, 1986. "The Youth Labor Market in the 80s: Determinants of Re-Employment Probabilities for Young Men and Women," NBER Working Papers 2021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernest P. Goss & Joseph M. Phillips, 1997. "The Impact of Home Ownership on the Duration of Unemployment," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 27(1), pages 9-27, Summer.
- Berg, Gerard J. van den & Lomwel, A. Gijsbert C. van & Ours, Jan C. van, 1998. "Unemployment dynamics and age," Serie Research Memoranda 0048, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Dario Pozzoli, 2009.
"The Transition to Work for Italian University Graduates,"
CEIS, vol. 23(1), pages 131-169, March.
- Pozzoli, Dario, 2008. "The Transition to Work for Italian University Graduates," Working Papers 08-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Inkmann, Joachim & Klotz, Stefan & Pohlmeier, Winfried, 1998. "Growing into Work - Pseudo Panel Data Evidence on Labor Market Entrance in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-47, ZEW - Leibniz-Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung GmbH Mannheim / Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Franz & Joachim Inkmann & Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Zimmermann, 2000. "Young and Out in Germany (On Youths? Chances of Labor Market Entrance in Germany)," NBER Chapters,in: Youth Employment and Joblessness in Advanced Countries, pages 381-426 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "The Nature of Unemployment in Urban Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- de Koning, Jaap & Kroes, Hassel & van der Steen, Alex, 2006. "Patterns of work and use of benefits over the life course: Estimates and simulations based on Dutch microdata," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2006-112, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Liliane Bonnal & Denis Fougère, 1990. "Les déterminants individuels de la durée du chômage," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 96(5), pages 45-82.
- Dickens William T. & Triest Robert K., 2012. "Potential Effects of the Great Recession on the U.S. Labor Market," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 1-41, October.
- Björn Nilsson, 2017. "The School-to-work transition in developing countries," Working Papers DT/2017/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Sourushe Zandvakili, 2002. "Trends in Earnings Inequality among Young Adults," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 60(1), pages 93-107.
- Gerard J. Van Den Berg & Gijsbert Van Lomwel & Jan C. Van Ours, 2003.
"Unemployment Dynamics and Age,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 70, pages 1-29.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & A. Gijsbert & C. van Lomwel & Jan C. van Ours, 1998. "Unemployment Dynamics and Age," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-116/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- van den Berg, G. & van Lomwel, A.G.C. & van Ours, J.C., 1998. "Unemployment dynamics and age," Discussion Paper 1998-97, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- William T. Dickens & Robert K. Triest, 2012. "Potential effects of the Great Recession on the U.S. labor market," Working Papers 12-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Welters, Riccardo & Muysken, Joan, 2008. "Inferring Employer Search Behaviour from Wage Subsidy Participation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 844-858, October.
- Jeffrey Waddoups & Djeto Assane, 1997. "Duration and mobility of young male workers in a segmented labour market," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 173-176.
- Bezu, Sosina & Holden, Stein, 2015. "Street based self-employment: A poverty trap or a stepping stone for migrant youth in Africa?," CLTS Working Papers 4/15, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:28:y:1985:i:1:p:71-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.