Simultaneous equations models in applied search theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
- Koenker, Roger, 1981. "A note on studentizing a test for heteroscedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 107-112, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Annette H. Bergemann & Marco Caliendo, 2009.
"The Effect of Active Labor Market Programs on Not-Yet Treated Unemployed Individuals,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(2-3), pages 606-616, 04-05.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Bergemann, Annette & Caliendo, Marco, 2008. "The Effect of Active Labor Market Programs on Not-Yet Treated Unemployed Individuals," IZA Discussion Papers 3825, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Bergemann, Annette & Caliendo, Marco, 2008. "The effect of active labor market programs on not-yet treated unemployed individuals," Working Paper Series 2008:26, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- John T. Addison & Mário Centeno & Pedro Portugal, 2004.
"Reservation Wages, Search Duration, and Accepted Wages in Europe,"
w200413, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Addison, John T. & Centeno, Mario & Portugal, Pedro, 2004. "Reservation Wages, Search Duration, and Accepted Wages in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1252, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William Collier, 2003.
"The Impact of Demographic and Individual Heterogeneity on Unemployment Duration: A Regional Study,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa03p496, European Regional Science Association.
- William Collier, 2003. "The Impact of Demographic and Individual Heterogeneity on Unemployment Duration: A Regional Study," Studies in Economics 0302, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Juan A. Cañada Vicinay, 1997. "Les équations hédoniques de salaire et la perception subjective des conditions de travail," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 131(5), pages 155-174.
- Gutknecht, Daniel, 2016. "Testing for monotonicity under endogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 100-114.
- Marit Rõõm, 2003. "Reservation wages in Estonia," Labor and Demography 0303001, EconWPA.
- Marit Hinnosaar, 2003. "Reservation wages in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2003-1, Bank of Estonia, revised 11 Oct 2003.
- María Angeles Davia & Oscar D. Marcenaro Gutiérrez, 2008. "Exploring the link between employment search time and reservation," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 186(3), pages 91-121, October.
- Chantal Cases, 1994. "Durées de chômage et comportements d'offre de travail : une revue de la littérature," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 113(2), pages 155-170.
- Bo E. Honoré & Aureo de Paula, 2009. ""Interdependent Durations" Third Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-039, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Feb 2008.
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, "undated".
"Reservation Wages, Expected wages and the duration of Unemployment: evidence from British Panel data,"
2009001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl, 2009. "Reservation Wages, Expected Wages and the Duration of Unemployment: Evidence from British Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3981, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1989.
"Job search and youth unemployment Analysis of Swedish data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 416-425.
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1988. "Job Search and Youth Unemployment: Analysis of Swedish Data," Working Paper Series 198, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001.
"Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000. "Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations," MPRA Paper 9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurence Rioux, 2001. "Salaire de réserve, allocation chômage dégressive et revenu minimum d'insertion," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 346(1), pages 137-160.
- repec:wrk:warwec:991 is not listed on IDEAS
- María A. Davia & Óscar D. Marcenaro-Gutiérrez, 2007. "Exploring the link between employment search time and reservation wages in Southern Europe," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2007/13, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- BÃ¶heim, RenÃ©, 2002. "The association between reported and calculated reservation wages," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-07, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Chantal Cases, 1996. "Assurance-chômage et offre de travail," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 291(1), pages 139-150.
- Akiko Maruyama, 2016. "One-sided learning about one's own type in a two-sided search model," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-26, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Daniel Gutknecht, 2013. "Testing for Monotonicity under Endogeneity An Application to the Reservation Wage Function," Economics Series Working Papers 673, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Akiko Maruyama, 2013. "Learning about one's own type: a search model with two-sided uncertainty," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-24, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:28:y:1985:i:1:p:113-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.