Kalman filtering estimation of unobserved rational expectations with an application to the German hyperinflation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Gao, Xiaoming & Patterson, Paul M., 1999.
"Advertising And Retail Promotion Of Washington Apples: A Structural Latent Variable Approach To Promotion Evaluation,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(01), April.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Gao, Xiaoming & Patterson, Paul M., 1998. "Advertising and Retail Promotion of Washington Apples: A Structural Latent Variable Approach to Promotion Evaluation," Working Papers 28547, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Hans Dewachter & Dirk Veestraeten, 2001.
"Measuring convergence speed of asset prices toward a pre-announced target,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 591-601.
- Hans Dewachter & Dirk Veestraeten, 1999. "Measuring Convergence Speed of Asset Prices Toward a Pre-Announced Target," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9902, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Behzad T. Diba & Herschel I. Grossman, 1983. "Rational Asset Price Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 1059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Baoline & Zadrozny, Peter A., 2009.
"Estimated U.S. manufacturing production capital and technology based on an estimated dynamic structural economic model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1398-1418, July.
- Baoline Chen & Peter A. Zadrozny, 2009. "Estimated U.S. Manufacturing Production Capital and Technology Based on an Estimated Dynamic Structural Economic Model," Working Papers 429, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 1996. "Ruling out speculative hyperinflations The role of the government," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 791-809, May.
- Dimitris Georgoutsos & Georgios Kouretas, 2004.
"A Multivariate I(2) cointegration analysis of German hyperinflation,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 29-41.
- Dimitris Georgoutsos & George Kouretas, 2000. "A Multivariate I(2) Cointegration Analysis Of German Hyperinflation," Working Papers 0001, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 00 Jul 2001.
- Behzad T. Diba & Herschel I. Grossman, 1985. "Rational Bubbles in Stock Prices?," NBER Working Papers 1779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 1999.
"Government expenditure and the dynamics of high inflation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 333-358, April.
- Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1995. "Government Expenditure and the Dynamics of High Inflation," Cahiers de recherche 9529, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1995. "Government Expenditure and the Dynamics of High Inflation," Cahiers de recherche 9529, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick & Paul Kaplan, 1986. "An Evaluation of Recent Evidence on Stock Market Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 1971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qin XIAO & Randolph TAN GEE KWANG, "undated". "Kalman Filter Estimation of Property Price Bubbles in Seoul," EcoMod2004 330600164, EcoMod.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1997. "Credibility and Signaling in Disinflation- a Cross Country Examination," Cahiers de recherche 9712, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jesús Ruiz, 2002. "Una nota metodológica acerca de aplicaciones del filtro de Kalman a las calibraciones en modelos de ciclo real," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(1), pages 35-57, January.
- Peter Zadrozny, 1997. "An Econometric Analysis of Polish Inflation Dynamics with Learning about Rational Expectations," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 221-238, May.
- De Loo, Ivo, 1998. "Fables of Faubus?: Testing the Sectoral Shift Hypothesis in the Netherlands Using a Simplified Kalman Filter Model," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wu, Yangru, 1995. "Are there rational bubbles in foreign exchange markets? Evidence from an alternative test," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 27-46, February.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1989. "Testable Implications of Indeterminacies in Models with Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 2903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri, 2006. "Bubbles and fads in the stock market: another look at the experience of the US," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 195-203.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:20:y:1982:i:2:p:255-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.