Kalman filtering estimation of unobserved rational expectations with an application to the German hyperinflation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Gao, Xiaoming & Patterson, Paul M., 1999.
"Advertising And Retail Promotion Of Washington Apples: A Structural Latent Variable Approach To Promotion Evaluation,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(01), April.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Gao, Xiaoming & Patterson, Paul M., 1998. "Advertising and Retail Promotion of Washington Apples: A Structural Latent Variable Approach to Promotion Evaluation," Working Papers 28547, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Hans Dewachter & Dirk Veestraeten, 2001. "Measuring convergence speed of asset prices toward a pre-announced target," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 591-601.
- Hans Dewachter & Dirk Veestraeten, 1999. "Measuring Convergence Speed of Asset Prices Toward a Pre-Announced Target," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9902, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Behzad T. Diba & Herschel I. Grossman, 1983. "Rational Asset Price Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 1059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Baoline & Zadrozny, Peter A., 2009. "Estimated U.S. manufacturing production capital and technology based on an estimated dynamic structural economic model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1398-1418, July.
- Baoline Chen & Peter A. Zadrozny, 2009. "Estimated U.S. Manufacturing Production Capital and Technology Based on an Estimated Dynamic Structural Economic Model," Working Papers 429, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 1996. "Ruling out speculative hyperinflations The role of the government," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 791-809, May.
- Dimitris Georgoutsos & Georgios Kouretas, 2004. "A Multivariate I(2) cointegration analysis of German hyperinflation," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 29-41.
- Dimitris Georgoutsos & George Kouretas, 2000. "A Multivariate I(2) Cointegration Analysis Of German Hyperinflation," Working Papers 0001, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 00 Jul 2001.
- Behzad T. Diba & Herschel I. Grossman, 1985. "Rational Bubbles in Stock Prices?," NBER Working Papers 1779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Behzad T. Diba & Herschel I. Grossman, 1987. "Rational bubbles in stock prices?," Working Papers 87-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 1999. "Government expenditure and the dynamics of high inflation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 333-358, April.
- Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1995. "Government Expenditure and the Dynamics of High Inflation," Cahiers de recherche 9529, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1995. "Government Expenditure and the Dynamics of High Inflation," Cahiers de recherche 9529, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick & Paul Kaplan, 1986. "An Evaluation of Recent Evidence on Stock Market Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 1971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qin XIAO & Randolph TAN GEE KWANG, "undated". "Kalman Filter Estimation of Property Price Bubbles in Seoul," EcoMod2004 330600164, EcoMod.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1997. "Credibility and Signaling in Disinflation- a Cross Country Examination," Cahiers de recherche 9712, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jesús Ruiz, 2002. "Una nota metodológica acerca de aplicaciones del filtro de Kalman a las calibraciones en modelos de ciclo real," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(1), pages 35-57, January.
- Peter Zadrozny, 1997. "An Econometric Analysis of Polish Inflation Dynamics with Learning about Rational Expectations," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 221-238, May.
- De Loo Ivo, 1998. "Fables of Faubus?: Testing the Sectoral Shift Hypothesis in the Netherlands Using a Simplified Kalman Filter Model," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wu, Yangru, 1995. "Are there rational bubbles in foreign exchange markets? Evidence from an alternative test," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 27-46, February.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1989. "Testable Implications of Indeterminacies in Models with Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 2903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri, 2006. "Bubbles and fads in the stock market: another look at the experience of the US," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 195-203.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:20:y:1982:i:2:p:255-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed