Pooling : An experimental study of alternative testing and estimation procedures in a two-way error component model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Mick Silver, 2009. "The Hedonic Country Product Dummy Method and Quality Adjustments for Purchasing Power Parity Calculations," IMF Working Papers 09/271, International Monetary Fund.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Pirotte, Alain, 2010.
"Panel data inference under spatial dependence,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1368-1381, November.
- Baltagi B-H. & Pirotte A., 2009. "Panel Data Inference Under Spatial Dependence," Working Papers ERMES 0907, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Alain Pirotte, 2010. "Panel Data Inference under Spatial Dependence," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 123, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Dong Kim, 2012. "What is an oil shock? Panel data evidence," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 121-143, August.
- Dong Heon Kim, 2010. "What is an oil shock? Panel data evidence," Discussion Paper Series 1007, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Schiavo, Stefano & Vaona, Andrea, 2008. "Poolability and the finance-growth nexus: A cautionary note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 144-147, February.
- Stefano Schiavo & Andrea Vaona, 2006. "Poolability and the finance-growth nexus: a cautionary note," Working Papers hal-01065644, HAL.
- Stefano Schiavo & Andrea Vaona, 2006. "Poolability and the finance-growth nexus: a cautionary note," Sciences Po publications 1299, Sciences Po.
- Schiavo, Stefano & Vaona, Andrea, 2006. "Poolability and the finance-growth nexus: A cautionary note," Kiel Working Papers 1299, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bioern,E., 2001. "The efficiency of panel data estimators : GLS versus estimators which do not depend on variance components," Memorandum 28/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Chihwa Kao & Jamie Emerson, 1998. "On the Estimation of a Linear Time Trend Regression with a One- Way Error Component Model in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors," Econometrics 9805004, EconWPA.
- Chihwa Kao & Jamie Emerson, 1999. "On the Estimation of a Linear Time Trend Regression with a One-Way Error Component Model in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 1, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Luise Breinlinger & Evgenia Glogova, 2002. "Determinants of Initial Public Offerings - A European Time-Series Cross-Section Analysis," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 87-106.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2002:i:23:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lamarche, Carlos, 2010. "Robust penalized quantile regression estimation for panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 396-408, August.
- Steven Craig & Robert P. Inman, 1986. "Education, Welfare and the "New" Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in State and Local Public Finance, pages 187-228 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven G. Craig & Robert P. Inman, 1985. "Education, Welfare, and the "New" Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy," NBER Working Papers 1562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaston Giordana & Ingmar Schumacher, 2012. "Macroeconomic Conditions and Leverage in Monetary Financial Institutions: Comparing European countries and Luxembourg," BCL working papers 77, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- MÃ¤ki-Arvela, Petteri, 2002. "Testing the Neoclassical Model of Regional Economic Growth: A Panel Data Approach across the Finnish Provinces, 1973-1996," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 32(2), pages 223-253, Summer/Fa.
- Vasnev, Andrey L., 2010. "Sensitivity of GLS estimators in random effects models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(5), pages 1252-1262, May.
- H. Baltagi, Badi & Heun Song, Seuck & Cheol Jung, Byoung, 2001. "The unbalanced nested error component regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 357-381, April.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Hidalgo, Javier & Li, Qi, 1996. "A nonparametric test for poolability using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 345-367, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:17:y:1981:i:1:p:21-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed