Econometric analysis of residential time-of-use electricity pricing experiments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Roland, Michel, 2000.
"Load management programs, cross-subsidies and transaction costs: the case of self-rationing,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 161-188, May.
- Roland, Michel & Bernard, Jean-Thomas, 1996. "Load Management Programs, Cross-Subsidies and Transaction Costs: the Case of Self-Rationing," Cahiers de recherche 9617, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Roland, M. & Bernard, J.T., 1996. "Load Management Programs, Cross-Subsidies and Transaction Costs: The Case of Self-Rationing," Papers 9617, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Michael K. Price, 2014.
"Using field experiments to address environmental externalities and resource scarcity: major lessons learned and new directions for future research,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 621-638.
- Michael Price, 2015. "Using Field Experiments to Address Environmental Externalities and Resource Scarcity: Major Lessons Learned and New Directions for Future Research," NBER Working Papers 20870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo, Filippini, 2011.
"Short- and long-run time-of-use price elasticities in Swiss residential electricity demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5811-5817, October.
- Massimo Filippini, 2010. "Short and long-run time-of-use price elasticities in Swiss residential electricity demand," CEPE Working paper series 10-76, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Filippini, Massimo, 1995. "Electricity demand by time of use An application of the household AIDS model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 197-204, July.
- Bae, Mungyu & Kim, Hwantae & Kim, Eugene & Chung, Albert Yongjoon & Kim, Hwangnam & Roh, Jae Hyung, 2014. "Toward electricity retail competition: Survey and case study on technical infrastructure for advanced electricity market system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 252-273.
- Simona Bigerna and Carlo Andrea Bollino, 2015. "A System Of Hourly Demand in the Italian Electricity Market," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 1999. "Tariff structure of Japanese electric power companies: An empirical analysis using DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 350-374, October.
- Paulo Bastos & Lucio Castro & Julian Cristia & Carlos Scartascini, 2015.
"Does Energy Consumption Respond to Price Shocks? Evidence from a Regression-Discontinuity Design,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 249-278, June.
- Paulo Bastos & Lucio Castro & Julian Cristia & Carlos Scartascini, 2011. "Does Energy Consumption Respond to Price Shocks? Evidence from a Regression-Discontinuity Design," Research Department Publications 4702, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bastos, Paulo & Castro, Lucio & Cristia, Julian & Scartascini, Carlos, 2014. "Does energy consumption respond to price shocks ? evidence from a regression-discontinuity design," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6785, The World Bank.
- Paulo Bastos & Lucio Castro & Julian P. Cristia & Carlos Scartascini, 2011. "Does Energy Consumption Respond to Price Shocks?: Evidence from a Regression-Discontinuity Design," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3088, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur, 2008.
"Is Real-Time Pricing Green? The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Demand Variance,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 550-561, August.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur, 2007. "Is Real-Time Pricing Green? The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Demand Variance," NBER Working Papers 13508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herter, Karen, 2007. "Residential implementation of critical-peak pricing of electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2121-2130, April.
- Farhad Daruwala & Frank T. Denton & Dean C. Mountain, 2017. "One Size May Not Fit All: Welfare Benefits And Cost Reductions With Differentiated Household Electricity Rates In A General Equilibrium Model," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-03, McMaster University.
- Boßmann, Tobias & Eser, Eike Johannes, 2016. "Model-based assessment of demand-response measures—A comprehensive literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1637-1656.
- Gary Burtless, 1995. "The Case for Randomized Field Trials in Economic and Policy Research," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 63-84, Spring.
- Valeria Di Cosmo, Sean Lyons, and Anne Nolan, 2014.
"Estimating the Impact of Time-of-Use Pricing on Irish Electricity Demand,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Di Cosmo, Valeria & Lyons, Sean & Nolan, Anne, 2012. "Estimating the impact of time-of-use pricing on Irish electricity demand," MPRA Paper 39971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Lyons, Seán & Nolan, Anne, 2014. "Estimating the Impact of Time-of-Use Pricing on Irish Electricity Demand," Papers RB2014/2/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2008. "What changes energy consumption? Prices and public pressures," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(3), pages 636-663.
- Herter, Karen & McAuliffe, Patrick & Rosenfeld, Arthur, 2007. "An exploratory analysis of California residential customer response to critical peak pricing of electricity," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 25-34.
- Jessoe, Katrina & Rapson, David & Smith, Jeremy B., 2014. "Towards understanding the role of price in residential electricity choices: Evidence from a natural experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 191-208.
- Wai Choi & Anindya Sen & Adam White, 2011. "Response of industrial customers to hourly pricing in Ontario’s deregulated electricity market," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 303-323, December.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2003. "Demand and Pricing in Electricity Markets: Evidence from San Diego During California's Energy Crisis," NBER Working Papers 9986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- KITAMURA Toshihiko & MANAGI Shunsuke, 2016. "Substitution between Purchased Electricity and Fuel for Onsite Power Generation in the Manufacturing Industry: Plant level analysis in Japan," Discussion papers 16007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kamerschen, David R. & Porter, David V., 2004. "The demand for residential, industrial and total electricity, 1973-1998," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Isamu Matsukawa, 2005. "The Benefits of Information on the Efficient Usage of Consumer Durables," Others 0501005, EconWPA.
- Herter, Karen & Wayland, Seth, 2010. "Residential response to critical-peak pricing of electricity: California evidence," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1561-1567.
- Reiss, Peter C. & White, Matthew W., 2003. "Demand and Pricing in Electricity Markets: Evidence from San Diego During California's Energy Crisis," Research Papers 1829, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Mountain, Dean C. & Lawson, Evelyn L., 1995. "Some initial evidence of Canadian responsiveness to time-of-use electricity rates: Detailed daily and monthly analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 189-212, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:14:y:1980:i:3:p:287-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .