Finite sample properties of estimators for autoregressive moving average models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco, 1996. "On time series econometrics," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(Supplemen), pages 37-60.
- Kim, Chang-Jin & Kim, Jaeho, 2013. "The `Pile-up Problem' in Trend-Cycle Decomposition of Real GDP: Classical and Bayesian Perspectives," MPRA Paper 51118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André Klein & Guy Melard & Toufik Zahaf, 1998. "Computation of the exact information matrix of Gaussian dynamic regression time series models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13738, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- John Y. Campbell & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1987.
"Are Output Fluctuations Transitory?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 102(4), pages 857-880.
- John Y. Campbell & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1986. "Are Output Fluctuations Transitory?," NBER Working Papers 1916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John & Mankiw, Gregory, 1987. "Are Output Fluctuations Transitory?," Scholarly Articles 3122545, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Melard, Guy & Roy, Roch & Saidi, Abdessamad, 2006.
"Exact maximum likelihood estimation of structured or unit root multivariate time series models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 2958-2986, July.
- Guy Melard & Roch Roy & Abdessamad Saidi, 2006. "Exact maximum likelihood estimation of structured or unit root multivariate time series models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13754, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Petros Dellaportas & Aleksandar Mijatovi'c, 2014. "Arbitrage-free prediction of the implied volatility smile," Papers 1407.5528, arXiv.org.
- Alonso, Andrés M. & García-Martos, Carolina & Rodríguez, Julio & Sánchez, María Jesús, 2008. "Seasonal dynamic factor analysis and bootstrap inference : application to electricity market forecasting," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws081406, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- David Hamilton & Ka Ho Wu, 1995. "Confidence Regions For Parameters In The Ar(1) Model," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 249-265, May.
- Pere, Pekka, 2000. "Adjusted estimates and Wald statistics for the AR(1) model with constant," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 335-363, October.
- Mauricio, Jose Alberto, 2008. "Computing and using residuals in time series models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1746-1763, January.
- Vougas, Dimitrios V., 2008. "New exact ML estimation and inference for a Gaussian MA(1) process," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 172-176, April.
- Ai Deng & Pierre Perron, 2006.
"A comparison of alternative asymptotic frameworks to analyse a structural change in a linear time trend,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 9(3), pages 423-447, November.
- Ai Deng & Pierre Perron, 2005. "A Comparison of Alternative Asymptotic Frameworks to Analyze a Structural Change in a Linear Time Trend," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-030, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:13:y:1993:i:1:a:2984 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario G.R. Pagliacci & Constantin Anghelache & Alexandru Manole & Madalina Gabriela Anghel, 2016. "The Econometric Model for the Economic and Financial Analysis of Romanian International Trade," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(3), pages 53-66, September.
- Eric Ghysels & Lynda Khalaf & Cosmé Vodounou, 2003.
"Simulation Based Inference In Moving Average Models,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 69, pages 85-99.
- Eric Ghysels & Lynda Khalaf & Cosme Vodounou, 1994. "Simulation Based Inference in Moving Average Models," CIRANO Working Papers 94s-11, CIRANO.
- Ghysels, E. & Khalaf, L. & Vodounou, C., 1995. "Simulation Based Inference in Moving Average Models," Cahiers de recherche 9513, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ghysels, E. & Khalaf, L. & Vodounou, C., 1995. "Simulation Based Inference in Moving Average Models," Cahiers de recherche 9513, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Michael A. Hauser, 1998. "Maximum Likelihood Estimators for ARMA and ARFIMA Models: A Monte Carlo Study," Econometrics 9809001, EconWPA.
- Arslanturk, Yalcin & Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2011.
"Time-varying linkages between tourism receipts and economic growth in a small open economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 664-671.
- Arslanturk, Yalcin & Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2011. "Time-varying linkages between tourism receipts and economic growth in a small open economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 664-671, January.
- Tatsuma Wada & Pierre Perron, 2005. "Trend and Cycles: A New Approach and Explanations of Some Old Puzzles," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 252, Society for Computational Economics.
- Krishnan, R. & Sen, Kunal, 1995. "Measuring persistence in industrial output: The Indian case," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 25-41, October.
- Kascha, Christian & Mertens, Karel, 2009. "Business cycle analysis and VARMA models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 267-282, February.
- Rajae Azrak & Guy Melard, 1998. "The exact quasi-likelihood of time dependent ARMA models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13740, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stephen R. Blough, 1994. "Near common factors and confidence regions for present value models," Working Papers 94-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Corduas, Marcella & Piccolo, Domenico, 2008. "Time series clustering and classification by the autoregressive metric," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 1860-1872, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:13:y:1980:i:2:p:159-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.