Finite sample properties of maximum likelihood estimator in spatial models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Yang, Zhenlin, 2015. "A general method for third-order bias and variance corrections on a nonlinear estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 178-200.
- Yu, Dalei & Bai, Peng & Ding, Chang, 2015. "Adjusted quasi-maximum likelihood estimator for mixed regressive, spatial autoregressive model and its small sample bias," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 116-135.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Antonis Demos, "undated". "A Class of Indirect Inference Estimators: Higher Order Asymptotics and Approximate Bias Correction (Revised)," DEOS Working Papers 1411, Athens University of Economics and Business, revised 23 Sep 2014.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:6:d:63356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leopoldo Catania & Anna Gloria Bill\'e, 2016.
"Dynamic Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances,"
1602.02542, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Leopoldo Catania & Anna Gloria Billé, 2016. "Dynamic Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," CEIS Research Paper 375, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 31 Mar 2016.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Rossi, Francesca, 2015. "Refinements in maximum likelihood inference on spatial autocorrelation in panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 447-456.
- Robinson, Peter & Rossi, Francesca, 2015. "Refinements in maximum likelihood inference on spatial autocorrelation in panel data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61432, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shew Fan Liu & Zhenlin Yang, 2015. "Asymptotic Distribution and Finite Sample Bias Correction of QML Estimators for Spatial Error Dependence Model," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-36, May.
- Shew Fan Liu & Zhenlin Yang, 2014. "Asymptotic Distribution and Finite-Sample Bias Correction of QML Estimators for Spatial Error Dependence Model," Working Papers 15-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Mustafa Koroglu & Yiguo Sun, 2016. "Functional-Coefficient Spatial Durbin Models with Nonparametric Spatial Weights: An Application to Economic Growth," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Kyoo il Kim, 2016. "Higher Order Bias Correcting Moment Equation for M-Estimation and Its Higher Order Efficiency," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-19, December.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Rossi, Francesca, 2015. "Refined Tests For Spatial Correlation," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(06), pages 1249-1280, December.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Rossi, Francesca, 2015. "Refined tests for spatial correlation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64850, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yang, Zhenlin & Yu, Jihai & Liu, Shew Fan, 2016. "Bias correction and refined inferences for fixed effects spatial panel data models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 52-72.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2010. "Specification and estimation of spatial autoregressive models with autoregressive and heteroskedastic disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 53-67, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 2008. "Specification and Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," CESifo Working Paper Series 2448, CESifo Group Munich.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Long Liu, 2015. "Testing for Spacial Lag and Spatial Error Dependence in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model Using Double Length Artificial Regressions," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 183, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Kyriacou, Maria & Phillips, Peter C.B. & Rossi, Francesca, 2014. "Indirect inference in spatial autoregression," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1418, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Liu, Shew Fan & Yang, Zhenlin, 2015. "Improved inferences for spatial regression models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 55-67.
- Bo Pieter Johannes Andree & Francisco Blasques & Eric Koomen, 2017. "Smooth Transition Spatial Autoregressive Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-050/III, Tinbergen Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:137:y:2007:i:2:p:396-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed