Finite sample properties of maximum likelihood estimator in spatial models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Zhenlin, 2015. "A general method for third-order bias and variance corrections on a nonlinear estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 178-200.
- Yu, Dalei & Bai, Peng & Ding, Chang, 2015. "Adjusted quasi-maximum likelihood estimator for mixed regressive, spatial autoregressive model and its small sample bias," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 116-135.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Antonis Demos, "undated". "A Class of Indirect Inference Estimators: Higher Order Asymptotics and Approximate Bias Correction (Revised)," DEOS Working Papers 1411, Athens University of Economics and Business, revised 23 Sep 2014.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:6:d:63356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leopoldo Catania & Anna Gloria Billé, 2017.
"Dynamic spatial autoregressive models with autoregressive and heteroskedastic disturbances,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(6), pages 1178-1196, September.
- Leopoldo Catania & Anna Gloria Bill'e, 2016. "Dynamic Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," Papers 1602.02542, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Leopoldo Catania & Anna Gloria Billé, 2016. "Dynamic Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," CEIS Research Paper 375, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 31 Mar 2016.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Rossi, Francesca, 2015.
"Refinements in maximum likelihood inference on spatial autocorrelation in panel data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 447-456.
- Robinson, Peter & Rossi, Francesca, 2015. "Refinements in maximum likelihood inference on spatial autocorrelation in panel data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61432, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shew Fan Liu & Zhenlin Yang, 2015.
"Asymptotic Distribution and Finite Sample Bias Correction of QML Estimators for Spatial Error Dependence Model,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-36, May.
- Shew Fan Liu & Zhenlin Yang, 2014. "Asymptotic Distribution and Finite-Sample Bias Correction of QML Estimators for Spatial Error Dependence Model," Working Papers 15-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Mustafa Koroglu & Yiguo Sun, 2016. "Functional-Coefficient Spatial Durbin Models with Nonparametric Spatial Weights: An Application to Economic Growth," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Anna Gloria Billé & Samantha Leorato, 2017. "Quasi-ML estimation, Marginal Effects and Asymptotics for Spatial Autoregressive Nonlinear Models," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS44, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Kyoo il Kim, 2016. "Higher Order Bias Correcting Moment Equation for M-Estimation and Its Higher Order Efficiency," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-19, December.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Rossi, Francesca, 2015. "Refined Tests For Spatial Correlation," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(06), pages 1249-1280, December.
- Yang, Zhenlin & Yu, Jihai & Liu, Shew Fan, 2016. "Bias correction and refined inferences for fixed effects spatial panel data models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 52-72.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2010.
"Specification and estimation of spatial autoregressive models with autoregressive and heteroskedastic disturbances,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 53-67, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 2008. "Specification and Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," CESifo Working Paper Series 2448, CESifo Group Munich.
- Antonis Demos & Dimitra Kyriakopoulou, 2018. "Finite Sample Theory and Bias Correction of Maximum Likelihood Estimators in the EGARCH Model," DEOS Working Papers 1802, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Long Liu, 2015. "Testing for Spacial Lag and Spatial Error Dependence in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model Using Double Length Artificial Regressions," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 183, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Jesús Mur & Fernando López & Ana Angulo, 2009. "Testing the hypothesis of stability in spatial econometric models," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(2), pages 409-444, June.
- Joris Pinkse & Margaret E. Slade, 2010. "The Future Of Spatial Econometrics," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 103-117.
- Kyriacou, Maria & Phillips, Peter C.B. & Rossi, Francesca, 2014. "Indirect inference in spatial autoregression," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1418, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Liu, Shew Fan & Yang, Zhenlin, 2015. "Improved inferences for spatial regression models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 55-67.
- Bo Pieter Johannes Andree & Francisco Blasques & Eric Koomen, 2017. "Smooth Transition Spatial Autoregressive Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-050/III, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:137:y:2007:i:2:p:396-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.