Computational suite of models with heterogeneous agents II: Multi-country real business cycle models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yongyang Cai & Kenneth Judd & Greg Thain & Stephen Wright, 2015.
"Solving Dynamic Programming Problems on a Computational Grid,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(2), pages 261-284, February.
- Yongyang Cai & Kenneth L. Judd & Greg Thain & Stephen J. Wright, 2013. "Solving Dynamic Programming Problems on a Computational Grid," NBER Working Papers 18714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Pavlova & Roberto Rigobon, 2010. "International Macro-Finance," NBER Working Papers 16630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maliar, Serguei & Maliar, Lilia & Judd, Kenneth, 2011.
"Solving the multi-country real business cycle model using ergodic set methods,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 207-228, February.
- Serguei Maliar & Lilia Maliar & Kenneth L. Judd, 2010. "Solving the Multi-Country Real Business Cycle Model Using Ergodic Set Methods," NBER Working Papers 16304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Judd & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2011. "Solving the multi-country real business cycle model using ergodic set methods," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:wly:quante:v:8:y:2017:i:1:p:117-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hirokazu Ishise, 2011. "The World Has More Than Two Countries: Implications of Multi- Country International Real Business Cycle Models," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-11, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Arellano, Cristina & Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei & Tsyrennikov, Viktor, 2016.
"Envelope condition method with an application to default risk models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 436-459.
- Cristina Arellano & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & Viktor Tsyrennikov, 2014. "Envelope Condition Method with an Application to Default Risk Models," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2014-04, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Viktor Tsyrennikov & Serguei Maliar & Lilia Maliar & Cristina Arellano, 2015. "Envelope Condition Method with an Application to Default Risk Models," 2015 Meeting Papers 1239, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Bayer & Volker Tjaden, 2016.
"Large Open Economies and Fixed Costs of Capital Adjustment,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 21, pages 125-146, July.
- Christian Bayer & Volker Tjaden, 2015. "Code and data files for "Large Open Economies and Fixed Costs of Capital Adjustment"," Computer Codes 13-97, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Andrei Jirnyi & Vadym Lepetyuk, 2011. "A reinforcement learning approach to solving incomplete market models with aggregate uncertainty," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Yongyang Cai & Kenneth Judd & Jevgenijs Steinbuks, 2017.
"A nonlinear certainty equivalent approximation method for dynamic stochastic problems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 8(1), pages 117-147, March.
- Yongyang Cai & Kenneth Judd & Jevgenijs Steinbuks, 2015. "A Nonlinear Certainty Equivalent Approximation Method for Dynamic Stochastic Problems," NBER Working Papers 21590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dmitriev, Alexandre & Roberts, Ivan, 2013. "The cost of adjustment: On comovement between the trade balance and the terms of trade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 689-700.
- Yongyang Cai & Kenneth Judd, 2015. "Dynamic programming with Hermite approximation," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 81(3), pages 245-267, June.
- Cai, Yongyang & Judd, Kenneth L. & Lontzek, Thomas S. & Michelangeli, Valentina & Su, Che-Lin, 2017.
"A Nonlinear Programming Method For Dynamic Programming,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 336-361, March.
- Yongyang Cai & Kenneth L. Judd & Thomas S. Lontzek & Valentina Michelangeli & Che-Lin Su, 2013. "Nonlinear Programming Method for Dynamic Programming," NBER Working Papers 19034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cai, Yongyang & Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2016. "Climate Change Economics and Heat Transport across the Globe: Spatial-DSICE," 2017 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 6-8, 2017, Chicago, Illinois 251833, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Daniel Harenberg & Stefano Marelli & Bruno Sudret & Viktor Winschel, 2017. "Uncertainty Quantification and Global Sensitivity Analysis for Economic Models," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 17/265, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsNumerical solutions Simulations Approximations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:35:y:2011:i:2:p:175-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.