Admissible target paths in economic models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wohltmann, H. -W. & Kromer, W., 1983. "A note on Buiter's sufficient condition for perfect output controllability of a rational expectations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 201-205, September.
- Kendrick, David, 1982. "Caution and probing in a macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 149-170, November.
- Wohltmann, Hans-Werner & Kromer, Wolfgang, 1984. "Sufficient conditions for dynamic path controllability of economic systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 315-330, September.
- Aoki, Masanao & Canzoneri, Matthew, 1979. "Sufficient Conditions for Control of Target Variables and Assignment of Instruments in Dynamic Macroeconomic Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(3), pages 605-16, October.
- Preston, A J, 1972. "A Paradox in the Theory of Optimal Stabilization," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 423-32, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:17:y:1993:i:4:p:631-658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.