Further results on asset pricing with incomplete information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Araujo, A & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1977. "Smoothness, Comparative Dynamics, and the Turnpike Property," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 601-620, April.
- Sharma, Sunil, 1987. "On the existence and uniqueness of value functions in models of labor market dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 349-352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lundtofte, Frederik, 2008.
"Expected life-time utility and hedging demands in a partially observable economy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1072-1096, August.
- Frederik Lundtofte, 2003. "Expected Life-Time Utility and Hedging Demands in a Partially Observable Economy," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-23, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Lundtofte, Frederik, 2005. "Expected Life-Time Utility and Hedging Demands in a Partially Observable Economy," Working Papers 2005:17, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Basak, Suleyman, 2000. "A model of dynamic equilibrium asset pricing with heterogeneous beliefs and extraneous risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 63-95, January.
- Massa, Massimo & Simonov, Andrei, 2005. "Is learning a dimension of risk?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2605-2632, October.
- Basak, Suleyman, 2005. "Asset pricing with heterogeneous beliefs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 2849-2881, November.
- Gau, Yin-Feng & Hua, Mingshu & Wu, Wen-Lin, 2010. "International asset allocation for incompletely-informed investors," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 422-447, November.
- Lakner, Peter, 1998. "Optimal trading strategy for an investor: the case of partial information," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 77-97, August.
- Bidarkota, Prasad V. & Dupoyet, Brice V. & McCulloch, J. Huston, 2009. "Asset pricing with incomplete information and fat tails," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1314-1331, June.
- Haim Kedar-Levy, 2002. "Price Bubbles of New-Technology IPOs," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 7(2), pages 11-32, Summer.
- Brandt, M.W.Michael W. & Zeng, Qi & Zhang, Lu, 2004.
"Equilibrium stock return dynamics under alternative rules of learning about hidden states,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1925-1954, September.
- Michael Brandt, Qi Zeng and Lu Zhang, 2001. "Equilibrium Stock Return Dynamics Under Alternative Rules of Learning About Hidden States," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 41, Society for Computational Economics.
- Zapatero, Fernando, 1998. "Effects of financial innovations on market volatility when beliefs are heterogeneous," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 597-626, April.
- Chacko, George & Das, Sanjiv Ranjan, 1999. "A theory of optimal timing and selectivity," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 929-965, June.
- Detemple, Jérôme, 1993. "Demande de portefeuille et politique de couverture de risque sous information incomplète," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(1), pages 45-70, mars.
- Detemple, Jerome B., 2002. "Asset pricing in an intertemporal partially-revealing rational expectations equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 219-248, September.
- Brennan, Michael J & Xia, Yihong, 2001.
"Assessing Asset Pricing Anomalies,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(4), pages 905-942.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Xia, Yihong, 1999. "Assessing Assets Pricing Anomalies," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt3jx02532, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Andrea M. Buffa & Suleyman Basak, 2016. "A Theory of Operational Risk," 2016 Meeting Papers 352, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christophe Chamley, 2005. "Complementarities in Information Acquisition with Short-Term Trades," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-156, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Zvi Bodie & Jérôme Detemple & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2009. "Life-Cycle Finance and the Design of Pension Plans," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 249-286, November.
- Christophe Chamley, 2005. "Complementarities in Information Acquisition with Short-Term Trades," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-027, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Basak, Suleyman, 2004. "Asset Prices with Heterogenous Beliefs," CEPR Discussion Papers 4256, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:15:y:1991:i:3:p:425-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.