Cost uncertainty and the rate of investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farley, Arthur M. & Lin, Kuan-Pin, 1990. "Qualitative reasoning in economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 465-490, May.
- Pierce, David A. & Haugh, Larry D., 1977. "Causality in temporal systems : Characterization and a survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 265-293, May.
- David A. Pierce & Larry D. Haugh, 1977. "Causality in temporal systems: characterizations and a survey," Special Studies Papers 87, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bo, Hong & Sterken, Elmer, 2007. "Attitude towards risk, uncertainty, and fixed investment," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 59-75, February.
- Serven, Luis, 1998. "Macroeconomic uncertainty and private investment in developing countries - an empirical investigation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2035, The World Bank.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00e44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hjalmar Böhm & Michael Funke & Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 1999.
"Discovering the Link between Uncertainty and Investment - Microeconometric Evidence from Germany,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
19906, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Hjalmar Boehm & Michael Funke & Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 2000. "Discovering the Link Between Uncertainty and Investment - Microeconometric Evidence from Germany," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0112, Econometric Society.
- Calcagnini, Giorgio & Saltari, Enrico, 2001. "Investment and uncertainty: is there a potential role for a common European policy?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 61-65, July.
- Isoré, Marlène & Szczerbowicz, Urszula, 2017.
"Disaster risk and preference shifts in a New Keynesian model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 97-125.
- Isoré, Marlène & Szczerbowicz, Urszula, 2015. "Disaster risk and preference shifts in a New Keynesian model," MPRA Paper 65643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Isoré & U. Szczerbowicz, 2016. "Disaster Risk and Preference Shifts in a New Keynesian Model," Working papers 614, Banque de France.
- Marlène Isoré & Urszula Szczerbowicz, 2015. "Disaster Risk and Preference Shifts in a New Keynesian Model," Working Papers 2015-16, CEPII research center.
- Saltari, Enrico & Ticchi, Davide, 2007.
"Risk aversion, intertemporal substitution, and the aggregate investment-uncertainty relationship,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 622-648.
- Enrico Saltari & Davide Ticchi, 2002. "Risk aversion, intertemporal substitution, and the aggregate investment-uncertainty relationship," Working Papers 69, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Gianluca Femminis, 2012. "Risk aversion heterogeneity and the investment-uncertainty relationship," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq1260, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard & Ho, Sin-Yu, 2017. "Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Domestic Investment in Ghana," MPRA Paper 80474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kandilov, Ivan T. & Leblebicioglu, AslI, 2011. "The impact of exchange rate volatility on plant-level investment: Evidence from Colombia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 220-230, March.
- Sarkar, Sudipto, 2003. "The effect of mean reversion on investment under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 377-396, November.
- Hjalmar Boehm & Michael Funke, 2000. "Optimal Investment Strategies under Demand and Tax Policy Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 311, CESifo Group Munich.
- Saman, Corina, 2011. "Scenarios of the Romanian GDP Evolution With Neural Models," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 129-140, December.
- Benedikt Goderis & Samuel W. Malone, 2011.
"Natural Resource Booms and Inequality: Theory and Evidence,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 388-417.
- Benedikt Goderis & Samuel W. Malone, 2008. "Natural Resource Boom and Inequality: Theory and Evidence," CSAE Working Paper Series 2008-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Benedikt Goderis & Samuel W Malone, 2008. "Natural Resource Booms and Inequality: Theory and Evidence," OxCarre Working Papers 008, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Goderis, Benedikt & Malone, Samuel W., 2009. "Natural Resource Booms and Inequality: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 17317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bo, H. & Lensink, R., 2000. "Is the investment-uncertainty relationship non-linear? : an emperical [i.e. empirical] analysis for the Netherlands," Research Report 00E44, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Gryglewicz, Sebastian & Huisman, Kuno J.M. & Kort, Peter M., 2008.
"Finite project life and uncertainty effects on investment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 2191-2213, July.
- Gryglewicz, S. & Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 2006. "Finite Project Life and Uncertainty Effects on Investment," Discussion Paper 2006-124, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Silvia Dal Bianco & Nguyen Cong To Loan, 2017. "FDI Inflows, Price and Exchange Rate Volatility: New Empirical Evidence from Latin America," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Susan Sunila Sharma & Paresh Kumar Narayan, 2012. "Investment and oil price volatility," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, pages 1428-1433.
- Serven, Luis, 2002. "Real exchange rate uncertainty and private investment in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2823, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:14:y:1990:i:1:p:53-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.