Cointegration and stock prices : The random walk on wall street revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1999. "Are Asian stock market fluctuations due mainly to intra-regional contagion effects? Evidence based on Asian emerging stock markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 251-282, August.
- Chun, Young Hak, 1997. "Rank-based selection strategies for the random walk process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 417-427, January.
- Chiu, Mei Choi & Wong, Hoi Ying, 2011. "Mean-variance portfolio selection of cointegrated assets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1369-1385, August.
- Crowder, William J. & Wohar, Mark E., 1998. "Cointegration, forecasting and international stock prices," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 181-204.
- Lence, Sergio & Falk, Barry, 2005.
"Cointegration, market integration, and market efficiency,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 873-890, October.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Falk, Barry L., 2005. "Cointegration, Market Integration, and Market Efficiency," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11468, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Banik, Nilanjan & Biswas, Basudeb & Criddle, Keith R., 2009. "Optimum currency area in South Asia: A state space approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 502-510, June.
- Robert F. Engle & Aaron D. Smith, 1999.
"Stochastic Permanent Breaks,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 553-574, November.
- Engle, Robert F & Smith, Aaron, 1998. "Stochastic Permanent Breaks," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt99v0s0zx, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Foster, Kenneth A. & Havenner, Arthur M., 1999. "Cointegration And Settlement Of Commodity Futures Contracts," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 226-242, June.
- Foster, Kenneth A. & Havenner, Arthur M., 1992. "Cointegration And Settlement Of Commodity Futures Contracts," Working Papers 225874, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2004. "Fractional cointegration and tests of present value models," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 245-258.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Gil-Alaña, Luis A., 2000. "Fractional cointegration and tests of present value models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,15, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Chung, Pin J. & Liu, Donald J., 1993. "The Random Trend in Stock Price Change Stays mainly in the Cointegration Plane," ISU General Staff Papers 199302010800001246, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Barkoulas, John & Baum, Christopher F. & Chakraborty, Atreya, 2003. "Forward premiums and market efficiency: Panel unit-root evidence from the term structure of forward premiums," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 109-122, March.
- John T. Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum & Atreya Chakraborty, 2000. "Forward Premiums and Market Efficiency: Panel Unit-root Evidence from the Term Structure of Forward Premiums," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 461, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Jun 2001.
- Chiu, Mei Choi & Wong, Hoi Ying, 2013. "Optimal investment for an insurer with cointegrated assets: CRRA utility," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 52-64.
- Bahman Angoshtari, 2016. "On the Market-Neutrality of Optimal Pairs-Trading Strategies," Papers 1608.08268, arXiv.org.
- Chiu, Mei Choi & Wong, Hoi Ying, 2012. "Mean–variance asset–liability management: Cointegrated assets and insurance liability," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 785-793.
- Ingolf Dittmann, 2001. "Fractional cointegration of voting and non-voting shares," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 321-332.
- Dittmann, Ingolf, 1998. "Fractional cointegration of voting and non-voting shares," Technical Reports 1998,40, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- John Barkoulas & Christopher Baum, 1997. "A re-examination of the fragility of evidence from cointegration-based tests of foreign exchange market efficiency," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(6), pages 635-643.
- John Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum, 1996. "A Re-examination of the Fragility of Evidence from Cointegration- Based Tests of Foreign Exchange Market Efficiency," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 311., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Brenner, Robin J. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Arbitrage, Cointegration, and Testing the Unbiasedness Hypothesis in Financial Markets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 23-42, March.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:12:y:1988:i:2-3:p:333-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed