The attraction of cities : A review of the migration literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew P. Barkley, 1991. "The Determinants of Interdistrict Labour In-migration in Pakistan, 1971-1980," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 275-296.
- Bertinelli, Luisito & Black, Duncan, 2004.
"Urbanization and growth,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 80-96, July.
- BERTINELLI, Luisito & BLACK, Duncan, 2002. "Urbanization and growth," CORE Discussion Papers 2002044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BERTINELLI, Luisito & BLACK, Duncan, 2004. "Urbanization and growth," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1724, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jaleel Ahmad, 2000. "Factor Market Dualism, Small Scale Industry and Labor Absorption," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 111-126, June.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R., 1987. "Labor Markets in Low Income Countries: Distortions, Mobility and Migration," Bulletins 7506, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2003. "Are experience and schooling complementary?," FCND discussion papers 166, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zheren WU, 2008. "Self-selection and Earnings of Migrants: Evidence from Rural China," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-25, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Wu, Zhongmin & Yao, Shujie, 2003. "Intermigration and intramigration in China: A theoretical and empirical analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 371-385.
- Hagen-Zanker, Jessica, 2010. "Modest expectations: Causes and effects of migration on migrant households in source countries," MPRA Paper 29507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harry X Wu & Li Zhou, 1996. "Research on Rural-to-Urban Labour Migration in the Post-Reform China: A Survey," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1996-04, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- Prabir C. Bhattacharya, 2002. "Rural-to-urban migration in LDCS: a test of two rival models," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(7), pages 951-972.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:4:y:1977:i:3:p:239-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.