Export processing zones and backward linkages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Galor, Oded & Ryder, Harl E., 1989.
"Existence, uniqueness, and stability of equilibrium in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 360-375, December.
- Oded Galor & Harl E. Ryder, 1988. "Existence, uniqueness, and stability of equilibrium in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital," Working Papers 1988-07, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Joel Fried, 1980. "The Intergenerational Distribution of the Gains from Technical Change and from International Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 65-81, February.
- Galor, Oded & Stark, Oded, 1991. "The Impact of Differences in the Levels of Technology on International Labor Migration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Galor, Oded & Stark, Oded, 1991. "The probability of return migration, migrants' work effort, and migrants' performance," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 399-405, April.
- Kochhar, Rakesh, 1992. "International Labor Migration and Domestic Labor Supply," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 5(2), pages 113-134, April.
- Djajic, Slobodan, 1989. "Migrants in a guest-worker system : A utility maximizing approach," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 327-339, October.
- Galor, Oded, 1986. "Time preference and international labor migration," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-20, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Rolfe & Douglas P. Woodward & Bernard Kagira, 2004. "Footloose And Tax Free: Incentive Preferences In Kenyan Export Processing Zones," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 72(4), pages 784-807, September.
- Dirk Clercq & Jolanda Hessels & André Stel, 2008. "Knowledge spillovers and new ventures’ export orientation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 283-303, October.
- André van Stel & Jolanda Hessels & Dirk De Clercq, 2006.
"Knowledge spillovers and entrepreneurs' export orientation,"
Scales Research Reports
H200619, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- de Clercq, D. & Hessels, S.J.A. & van Stel, A.J., 2007. "Knowledge Spillovers and Entrepreneurs’ Export Orientation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-038-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jenkins, Mauricio & Arce, Ronald, 2016. "Do backward linkages in export processing zones increase dynamically? Firm-level evidence from Costa Rica," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 400-409.
- Jenkins, Mauricio., 2005. "Economic and social effects of export processing zones in Costa Rica," ILO Working Papers 993783763402676, International Labour Organization.
- Yasuyuki Sugiyama, 2006. "Export Processing Zones and Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ronald B. Davies & T. Huw Edwards & Arman Mazhikeyev, 2016. "The Impact of Special Economic Zones on Electricity Intensity of Firms," Working Papers 201615, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Zheng, Guo & Barbieri, Elisa & Di Tommaso, Marco R. & Zhang, Lei, 2016. "Development zones and local economic growth: zooming in on the Chinese case," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 238-249.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu, 2013. "Sector-specific foreign direct investment, factor market distortions and non-immiserising growth," MPRA Paper 52214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazuhiro Tetsu, 2006. "Regional development and rural-based export processing zones in developing countries," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 369-383.
- Ronald B. Davies & Arman Mazhikeyev, 2015. "The Impact of Special Economic Zones on Exporting Behavior," Working Papers 201528, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ron Sandrey & Hannah Edinger, 2011. "Working Paper 128 - China’s Manufacturing and Industrialization in Africa," Working Paper Series 294, African Development Bank.
- Wei GE, 1999. "The Dynamics Of The Exports-Processing Zone," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 144, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Azam, Muhammad & Khan, Hashim & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Ahmad, H. Mushtaq & Chani, Muhammad Irfan, 2011. "Institutions, macroeconomic policy and foreign direct investment: South Asian countries case," MPRA Paper 32480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chi-Yung Ng & John Whalley, 2004. "Geographical Extension of Free Trade Zones as Trade Liberalization: A Numerical Simulation Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 1147, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:20:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takayoshi Kusago & Tzannatos, Zafiris, 1998. "Export processing zones : a review in need of update," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20046, The World Bank.
- Zhang, Kevin Honglin & Song, Shunfeng, 2001. "Promoting exports: the role of inward FDI in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 385-396.
- AfDB AfDB, 2005. "Working Paper 77 - Enhancing Africa’s Trade: From Marginalization to an Export - Led Approach to Development," Working Paper Series 2291, African Development Bank.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee & Shreya Banerjee, 2018. "Implications of Trade policies in segmented factor markets – A general equilibrium approach," Discussion Papers 2018-01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee, 2016. "Tariffs, FDI with technology transfer and welfare in segmented factor markets," Working papers 190, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- AfDB AfDB, 2005. "Working Paper 77 - Enhancing Africa’s Trade: From Marginalization to an Export - Led Approach to Development," Working Paper Series 2211, African Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:43:y:1994:i:2:p:369-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.