Floating exchange rates in Peru, 1950-1954
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Pascó-Font & Piero Ghezzi, 2000. "Exchange Rates and Interest Groups in Peru, 1950-1996," Research Department Publications 3120, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Grade Grade, 1999. "The Political Economy of Exchange Rate Policies in Latin America and the Caribbean: The Case of Peru," Research Department Publications 3063, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Works, Richard Floyd, 2016. "Econometric modeling of exchange rate determinants by market classification: An empirical analysis of Japan and South Korea using the sticky-price monetary theory," MPRA Paper 76382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cosmin Octavian Cepoi & Filip Mihai Toma, 2016. "Estimating Probability of Informed Trading on the Bucharest Stock Exchange," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 66(2), pages 140-160, April.
- Odedokun, M. O., 1997. "The monetary approach to analysing floating exchange rate behaviour in developing countries: Evidence from sub-Saharan African countries, 1986-1992," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 463-481, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:38:y:1992:i:1:p:99-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.