Measuring inequality change in an economy with income growth : Reassessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude Fourgeaud & Bernard Lenclud & Pierre Picard, 1984.
"Calcul économique. Prix fictifs et contrainte extérieure,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 35(3), pages 425-446.
- Fourgeaud Claude & Lenclud B & Picard Pierre, 1982. "Calcul économique - prix fictifs et contrainte extérieure," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8226, CEPREMAP.
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1980.
"The theory of household behaviour under rationing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, January.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978. "The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 1982. "Cost-benefit rules in general disequilibrium," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 121-137, June.
- Marchand, Maurice & Mintz, Jack & Pestieau, Pierre, 1985.
"Public production and shadow pricing in a model of disequilibrium in labour and capital markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 237-256, August.
- MARCHAND, Maurice & MINTZ, Jack & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1985. "Public production and shadow pricing in a model of disequilibirum in labour and capital markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 659, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fourgeaud, C. & Lenclud, B. & Picard, P., 1986. "Shadow prices and public policies in a disequilibrium model of an open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 991-1012, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James E. Rauch, 1993.
"Economic Development, Urban Underemployment, and Income Inequality,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 901-918, November.
- James E. Rauch, 1991. "Economic Development, Urban Underemployment, and Income Inequality," NBER Working Papers 3758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:32:y:1990:i:1:p:205-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.