Adjustment with growth : Relating the analytical approaches of the IMF and the World Bank
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2015.
"‘Policy Externalisation’ Inherent Failure: International Financial Institutions’ Conditionality in Developing Countries,"
- Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2017. "‘Policy externalisation’ inherent failure: international financial institutions’ conditionality in developing countries," Post-Print hal-01669873, HAL.
- Alice Sindzingre, 2016. "'Policy Externalisation' Inherent Failure: International Financial Institutions' Conditionality in Developing Countries," CEsA Working Papers 142, CEsA - Center for African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2015. "‘Policy Externalisation’ Inherent Failure: International Financial Institutions’ Conditionality in Developing Countries," Post-Print hal-01668367, HAL.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 1990.
"A Model of Adjustment and Growth: An Empirical Analysis,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(1), pages 168-182, March.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1989. "A model of adjustment and growth: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 14101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1991. "A model of adjustment and growth: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 13233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1990. "“A Model of Adjustment and Growth," MPRA Paper 8145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aline Coudouel & Stefano Paternostro, 2006. "Analyzing the Distributional Impact of Reforms : A Practitioner’s Guide to Pension, Health, Labor Markets, Public Sector Downsizing, Taxation, Decentralization, and Macroeconomic Modeling, Volume 2," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7041, September.
- Easterly, William, 1999. "The ghost of financing gap: testing the growth model used in the international financial institutions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 423-438, December.
- Brigitte Granville & Sushanta Mallick*, 2006. "Integrating poverty reduction in IMF-World Bank Models," Working Papers id:502, eSocialSciences.
- Alexander Cobham, "undated". "Capital Account Liberalisation and Poverty," QEH Working Papers qehwps70, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Martens, André, 1994. "Politiques macroéconomiques de développement et modélisation appliquée : un survol," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(3), pages 299-305, septembre.
- Behrman, Jere R., 2009. "Analyzing the Distributional Impact of Reforms, Volume Two: A Practitioner's Guide to Pension, Health, Labor Market, Public Sector Downsizing, Taxation, Decentralization, and Macroeconomic Modeling. A," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 396-397, July.
- Sushanta Mallick, 2006. "Policy instruments to avoid output collapse: an optimal control model for India," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(10), pages 761-776.
- Mallick, Sushanta & Moore, Tomoe, 2005. "Impact of World Bank lending in an adjustment-led growth model," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 366-383, December.
- Essama-Nssah, B., 2005. "The poverty and distributional impact of macroeconomic shocks and policies : a review of modeling approaches," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3682, The World Bank.
- Egor Kraev & Bishop Akolgo, 2005. "Assessing Modelling Approaches to the Distributional Effects of Macroeconomic Policy," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 23(3), pages 299-312, May.
- Marianna Belloc & Pietro Vertova, 2004. "How Does Public Investment Affect Economic Growth in HIPC? An Empirical Assessment," Department of Economics University of Siena 416, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Tarp, Finn, 1994.
"De makroøkonomiske reformer i teoretisk belysning
[Macroeconomic Reforms in Theoretical Context]," MPRA Paper 64206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blum, Ulrich, 2011. "Can Korea Learn from German Unification?," IWH Discussion Papers 3/2011, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- A. R. Kemal, 2003. "Structural Adjustment and Poverty in Pakistan," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 2003:14, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Brixen, Peter & Tarp, Finn, 1994.
"A Simple Macroeconomic Framework for South Africa,"
62280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Brixen & Finn Tarp, 1995. "A Simple Macroeconomic Framework for South Africa," Discussion Papers 95-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Brixen, Peter & Tarp, Finn, 1995. "A Simple Macroeconomic Framework for South Africa," MPRA Paper 62279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Fritsche, 1999. "Konzeptionelle Schwächen von IWF-Stabilisierungsprogrammen im Kontext der Asienkrise," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 68(1), pages 110-117.
- Wodon, Quentin T., 1999. "Growth, poverty, and inequality : a regional panel for Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2072, The World Bank.
- Edmund Fitzgerald & Valpy Fitzgerald, 2004. "Monetary Models and Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market Economies," Economics Series Working Papers 189, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Thilak Ranaweera, 2004. "Ghost of the financing gap: an overlooked aspect of the aid debate," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 637-652.
- Akram, Q. Farooq, 2011.
"Policy analysis in real time using IMF's monetary model,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1696-1709, July.
- Q. Farooq Akram, 2010. "Policy analysis in real time using IMF's monetary model," Working Paper 2010/10, Norges Bank.
- Jensen, Henning Tarp & Tarp, Finn, 2006. "A Bank-Fund projection framework with CGE features," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 103-132, February.
- Donyina-Ameyaw, Samuel, 2004. "A Small Macroeconmetric Model Of Trade And Inflation In Ghana," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 696, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- E. V. K. Fitzgerald, 1992. "Private Sector Investment and Savings Behaviour: The Policy Implications of Capital Account Disaggregation," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 491-510.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:32:y:1990:i:1:p:155-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.