Credit and share-cropping : Comments on Braverman and Srinivasan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude Fourgeaud & Bernard Lenclud & Pierre Picard, 1984.
"Calcul économique. Prix fictifs et contrainte extérieure,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 35(3), pages 425-446.
- Fourgeaud Claude & Lenclud B & Picard Pierre, 1982. "Calcul économique - prix fictifs et contrainte extérieure," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8226, CEPREMAP.
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1980.
"The theory of household behaviour under rationing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, January.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978. "The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 1982. "Cost-benefit rules in general disequilibrium," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 121-137, June.
- Marchand, Maurice & Mintz, Jack & Pestieau, Pierre, 1985.
"Public production and shadow pricing in a model of disequilibrium in labour and capital markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 237-256, August.
- MARCHAND, Maurice & MINTZ, Jack & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1985. "Public production and shadow pricing in a model of disequilibirum in labour and capital markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 659, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fourgeaud, C. & Lenclud, B. & Picard, P., 1986. "Shadow prices and public policies in a disequilibrium model of an open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 991-1012, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:31:y:1989:i:2:p:403-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .