Investments in schooling in two generations in pre-revolutionary Nicaragua : The roles of family background and school supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Jorgenson, Dale W., 1979. "Statistical inference for a system of simultaneous, non-linear, implicit equations in the context of instrumental variable estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2-3), pages 275-302.
- Picard, Pierre, 1983. "Inflation and growth in a disequilibrium macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 266-295, August.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1974. "A Note on a Fair and Jaffee Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 759-762, July.
- Jean-Pascal Benassy, 1975. "Neo-Keynesian Disequilibrium Theory in a Monetary Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 503-523.
- Drazen, Allan, 1980. "Recent Developments in Macroeconomic Disequilibrium Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 283-306, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2005. "Dynamic Links between the Economy and Human Development," Working Papers 8, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2002. "Determinants of school attainment of boys and girls in Turkey: individual, household and community factors," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 455-470, October.
- Grimm, Michael, 2008.
"Food price inflation and schooling,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Zurich 2008
14, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Michael Grimm, 2008. "Food price inflation and schooling," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 174, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Suzanne Duryea & Jere R. Behrman & Miguel Székely, 1999. "Schooling Investments and Macroeconomic Conditions: A Micro-Macro Investigation for Latin America and the Caribbean," Research Department Publications 4184, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ragui Assaad & Mohamed Saleh, 2013.
"Does Improved Local Supply of Schooling Enhance Intergenerational Mobility in Education? Evidence from Jordan,"
788, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2013.
- Assaad,Ragui A. & Saleh,Mohamed Farid Mohamed, 2016. "Does improved local supply of schooling enhance intergenerational mobility in education ? evidence from Jordan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7825, The World Bank.
- Assaad, Ragui & Saleh, Mohamed, 2015. "Does Improved Local Supply of Schooling Enhance Intergenerational Mobility in Education? Evidence from Jordan," TSE Working Papers 15-549, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Aug 2015.
- Assaad, Ragui & Saleh, Mohamed, 2015. "Does Improved Local Supply of Schooling Enhance Intergenerational Mobility in Education? Evidence from Jordan," IAST Working Papers 15-17, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST), revised Aug 2015.
- Behrman, Jere R., 2010. "Investment in Education Inputs and Incentives," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Michael Grimm, 2008. "Food Price Inflation and Children's Schooling," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 844, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Suzanne Duryea & Jere R. Behrman & Miguel Székely, 1999. "Inversiones en enseñanza y condiciones macroeconómicas: investigación micro-macro de América Latina y el Caribe," Research Department Publications 4185, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gustav RANIS & Frances STEWART, 2001.
"Growth And Human Development: Comparative Latin American Experience,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 39(4), pages 333-365, December.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2001. "Growth and Human Development: Comparative Latin American Experience," Working Papers 826, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Binder, Melissa, 1999. "Community effects and desired schooling of parents and children in Mexico," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 311-325, June.
- Enrique Aldaz Carroll & Ricardo Morán, 2001. "Escaping the Poverty Trap in Latin America: The Role of Family Factors," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 38(114), pages 155-190.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2000. "Strategies for Success in Human Development," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 49-69.
- Pushkar Maitra, 2003.
"Schooling and Educational Attainment: Evidence from Bangladesh,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 129-153.
- Pushkar Maitra, 2001. "Schooling and Educational Attainment: Evidence from Bangladesh," ASARC Working Papers 2001-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- SIDDIQUI, Anjum & IRAM, Uzma, 2007. "Socioeconomic Determinants Of School Progression In Pakistan," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(2), pages 179-192.
- Grimm, Michael, 2011. "Does household income matter for children's schooling? Evidence for rural Sub-Saharan Africa," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 740-754, August.
- Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances & Ramirez, Alejandro, 2000.
"Economic Growth and Human Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 197-219, February.
- Alejandro Ramirez & Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, "undated". "Economic Growth and Human Development -," QEH Working Papers qehwps18, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Ranis, G. & Ramirez, A. & Stewart, F., 1997. "Economic Growth and Human Development," Papers 787, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- repec:cmj:seapas:y:2017:i:13:p:109-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holmes, Jessica, 2003. "Measuring the determinants of school completion in Pakistan: analysis of censoring and selection bias," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 249-264, June.
- Jessica Holmes, 2002. "Measuring the determinants of school completion in Pakistan: Analysis of censoring and selection bias," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0241, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Jessica Holmes, 1999. "Measuring the Determinants of School Completion in Pakistan: Analysis of Censoring and Selection Bias," Working Papers 794, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Gustav Ranis, 2000. "Strategies for Success in Human Development," Working Papers 808, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:27:y:1987:i:1-2:p:395-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.