Distribution and development : A survey of literature
No abstract is available for this item.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harabi, Najib, 1983.
"Agrarpolitik Marokkos (1956-1980)-Analyse aus entwicklungspolitischer Sicht
[Agricultural Policy in Morocco (1956-1980) - An Analysis from the Perspective of Development Economics]," MPRA Paper 5253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2003.
"Development Strategy, Viability, and Economic Convergence,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 276-308, January.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2003. "Development Strategy, Viability, and Economic Convergence," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 276-308, January.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2001. "Development Strategy, Viability, and Economic Convergence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 409, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Angus Deaton, 2005. "Measuring Poverty in a Growing World (or Measuring Growth in a Poor World)," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Angus Deaton, 2003. "Measuring Poverty in a Growing World (or Measuring Growth in a Poor World)," NBER Working Papers 9822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton, 2004. "Measuring poverty in a growing world (or measuring growth in a poor world)," Working Papers 178, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Rodrigue, André, 1986. "La contribution de l’amélioration du bien-être au processus de croissance dans les pays en développement," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(1), pages 64-87, mars.
- Patricia Justino & Julie Litchfield & Laurence Whitehead, 2003. "The Impact of Inequality in Latin America," PRUS Working Papers 21, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Bhalla, Surjit S. & Leiserson, Mark, 1982. "Issues in the Measurement and Analysis of Income Distribution in Developing Countries: Some Comparative Perspectives," 1982 Conference, August 24-September 2, 1982, Jakarta, Indonesia 182444, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Martens, André, 1977. "Introduction," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 53(2), pages 135-142, avril.
- Jaime R. Marquez & Janice Shack-Marquez, 1987. "Financial concentration and development: an empirical analysis of the Venezuelan case," International Finance Discussion Papers 300, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Robert & Wang, Youjuan, 2005. "Poverty, inequality, and growth in urban China, 1986-2000," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 710-729, December.
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Bob & Wang, Youjuan, 2005. "Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in Urban China, 1986-2000," IZA Discussion Papers 1452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Kiefer & Shahrukh Rafi Khan, 2003. "Revealed (or Imposed) Social Preferences for Equality and Growth," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2003_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Dudley, Leonard & Garcia, Norberto E., 1977. "Pauvreté et progrès technique en Amérique latine : une vue à long terme," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 53(2), pages 318-339, avril.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:1:y:1975:i:4:p:359-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed