A money demand equation for Brazil : Comments and additional evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:17:y:1997:i:2:a:2867 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feliz, Raul Anibal & Welch, John H., 1997. "Cointegration and tests of a classical model of inflation in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico, and Peru," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 189-219, February.
- Wilson Luiz Rotatori & Jan M Podivinsky, "undated". "Dynamic Macroeconometric Modelling: Evidence on the Brazilian Monetary System," EcoMod2007 23900078, EcoMod.
- Wilson Luiz Rotatori Correa, 2009. "Dynamic Structural Models and the High Ination Period in Brazil: Modelling the Monetary System," Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 10(1), pages 69-100.
- Wilson Luiz Rotatori, 2006. "Dynamic Structural Models And The High Inflation Period In Brazil: Modelling The Monetary System," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 44, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Buffie, Edward F, 1999. "Public Sector Wage Cycles and the Co-movement of the Fiscal Deficit and Inflation in Less-Developed Countries," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(4), pages 785-810, November.
- Tourinho, Octávio A. F ., 1997.
"The Demand and Supply of Money Under High Inflation: Brazil 1974-1994,"
Brazilian Review of Econometrics,
Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 17(2), November.
- Octávio A. F. Tourinho, 2015. "The Demand and Supply of Money Under High Inflation: Brazil 1974/94," Discussion Papers 0068, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:18:y:1985:i:2-3:p:493-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.