Population increase, economic growth, educational inequality, and income distribution : Some recent evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Héctor Gertel & Roberto Giuliodori & Alejandro Rodríguez, 2004. "Cambios en la diferenciación de los ingresos de la población del Gran Córdoba entre 1992 y 2000 según el género y nivel de escolaridad," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 115-139, January.
- Gundlach, Erich & Navarro de Pablo, José & Weisert, Natascha, 2004. "Education is good for the poor: a note on Dollar and Kraay," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3199, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Monica Szeles, 2013. "Re-examining the relationship between economic growth and inequality in the New Member States," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(5), pages 2799-2813, August.
- Park, Kang H., 1996. "Educational expansion and educational inequality on income distribution," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 51-58, February.
- Chun-Hung Lin, 2007. "Education Expansion, Educational Inequality, and Income Inequality: Evidence from Taiwan, 1976–2003," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 80(3), pages 601-615, February.
- Jirada Prasartpornsirichoke & Yoshi Takahashi & Peera Charoenporn, 2012. "The Ranking of Inequality in Human Capital: Evidence from Asian Countries," IDEC DP2 Series 2-14, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Nicholas Apergis & Oguzhan Dincer & James E. Payne, 2014. "Economic Freedom And Income Inequality Revisited: Evidence From A Panel Error Correction Model," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 67-75, January.
- José De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1999. "Education and Income Distribution: New Evidence from Cross-country Data," Documentos de Trabajo 55, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Park, Jungsoo, 2006. "Dispersion of human capital and economic growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 520-539, September.
- Michael L. Wilson & Andrea C. Dunlavy & André Berchtold, 2013. "Determinants for Bullying Victimization among 11–16-Year-Olds in 15 Low- and Middle-Income Countries: A Multi-Level Study," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 1-13, October.
- Ali R. Cannoni & James J. Jozefowicz, 2008. "Income Inequality and Educational Attainment Rates: The New York Story," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), vol. 39(1), pages 28-43.
- Stimpfle, Alexander & Stadelmann, David, 2015. "The Impact of Fundamental Development Factors on Different Income Groups: International Evidence," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113128, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:14:y:1984:i:3:p:419-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.