Growth of factor productivity in Turkish manufacturing industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Polemarchakis, H M, 1983. "On the Transer Paradox," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(3), pages 749-760, October.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1980. "Basic goods, the effects of commodity transfers and the international economic order," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 505-519, December.
- Balasko, Yves, 1978. "The Transfer Problem and the Theory of Regular Economies," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(3), pages 687-694, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yılmaz Kılıçaslan & Robin C. Sickles & Aliye Atay Kayış & Yeşim Üçdoğruk Gürel, 2017.
"Impact of ICT on the productivity of the firm: evidence from Turkish manufacturing,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 277-289, June.
- Kayis, Aliye Atay & Gurel, Yesim Ucdogruk & Kilicaslan, Yilmaz & Sickles, Robin C., 2015. "Impact of ICT on the Productivity of the Firm: Evidence from Turkish Manufacturing," Working Papers 15-017, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- A. Özlem Önder & Ertug¬Rul Deliktas & Aykut Lenger, 2003.
"Efficiency in the Manufacturing Industry of Selected Provinces in Turkey : A Stochastic Frontier Analysis,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 39(2), pages 98-113, March.
- A. Ã–Zlem Ã–Nder & Ertug¬Rul Deliktas & Aykut Lenger, 2003. "Efficiency in the Manufacturing Industry of Selected Provinces in Turkey : A Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 98-113, March.
- Pavel Kadochnikov, 2006. "An Analysis of Import Substitution in Russia after the 1998 Crisis," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 95, pages 148-148.
- Yifu Lin, Justin & Li, Zhiyun, 2008. "Endogenous Institution Formation under a Catching-up Strategy in Developing Countries1," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4794, The World Bank.
- Chun-ping Chang & Yung-hsiang Ying, 2008. "The Generative Power Of Air Freight In The Trade Openness - Economic Growth Nexus In African Countries," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(3), pages 493-512, September.
- Tybout, James R., 1991. "Researching the trade - productivity link : new directions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 638, The World Bank.
- Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu, 2002. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Manufacturing Sector Performance in Developing Countries: A Survey of the Literature," Economics Working Papers wp02-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Chand, Satish & Sne, Kunal, 2002.
"Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 120-132, February.
- Satish Chand & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Trade and Development 96/11, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Satish Chand & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Departmental Working Papers 1996-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Gelb, Alan & Sabot, Richard H. & Knight, John B., 1988.
"Lewis through a looking glass : public sector employment, rent-seeking, and economic growth,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
133, The World Bank.
- Knight, J.B. & Sabot, R.H., 1988. "Lewis Through A Looking Glass: Public Sector Employment, Rent-Seeking And Economic Growth," Center for Development Economics 108, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi, 2003. "Fatal attraction: Turkey's troubled relationship with the European Union," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 807-826.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1990. "Theory and Practice of Commercial Policy: 1945-1990," NBER Working Papers 3569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- SchmitzJr, James A., 2001.
"Government production of investment goods and aggregate labor productivity,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 163-187, February.
- James A. Schmitz, 1997. "Government production of investment goods and aggregate labor productivity," Staff Report 240, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ercan Uygur, 1990. "Financial Liberalization and the Real Sector in Turkey," Discussion Papers 9010, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Krueger, Anne O., 1992. "Conditions for maximizing the gains from a Western Hemisphere free trade agreement," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 33949, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Sharma, Kishor & Oczkowski, Edward & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 2001. "Liberalization, export incentives, and trade intensity: new evidence from Nepalese manufacturing industries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 123-135.
- Erol Taymaz & Ebru Voyvoda & Kamil Yilmaz, 2008. "Turkiye Imalat Sanayiinde Yapisal Dönüsüm ve Teknolojik Degisme Dinamikleri," ERC Working Papers 0804, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2008.
- Haddad, Mona, 1993. "How trade liberalization affected productivity in Morocco," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1096, The World Bank.
- Aw, B. -Y. & Hwang, A. R., 1995. "Productivity and the export market: A firm-level analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 313-332, August.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1998. "Public sector layoffs, credibility and the dynamics of inflation in a simple macromodel," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 115-140, June.
- Kar Muhsin & Peker Osman & Kaplan Muhittin, 2008. "Trade Liberalization, Financial Development and Economic Growth in The Long Term: The Case of Turkey," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 3(2), pages 25-38, November.
- Trabajo, Frances Myra, 1994. "Agricultural Machinery Industry," Research Paper Series RPS 1994-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ergun Dogan, 2001. "External Scale Economies in Turkish Manufacturing Industries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 429-446.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:11:y:1982:i:3:p:307-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.