The Cicchetti–Allison weighting matrix is positive definite
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthijs Warrens, 2010. "Inequalities Between Kappa and Kappa-Like Statistics for k×k Tables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(1), pages 176-185, March.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2011. "Cohen’s Linearly Weighted Kappa is a Weighted Average of 2×2 Kappas," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(3), pages 471-486, July.
- Yang, Jingyun & Chinchilli, Vernon M., 2011. "Fixed-effects modeling of Cohen's weighted kappa for bivariate multinomial data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 1061-1070, February.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2012. "Some Paradoxical Results for the Quadratically Weighted Kappa," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 77(2), pages 315-323, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pingke Li, 2016. "A Note on the Linearly and Quadratically Weighted Kappa Coefficients," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(3), pages 795-801, September.
- Sophie Vanbelle, 2016. "A New Interpretation of the Weighted Kappa Coefficients," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(2), pages 399-410, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCohen’s weighted kappa; Positive definiteness; Linear weights;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:59:y:2013:i:c:p:180-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.