Some tests for detecting trends based on the modified Baumgartner–Weiß–Schindler statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus Neuhäuser, 2005. "Exact tests based on the Baumgartner-Weiß-Schindler statistic—A survey," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 1-29, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shan, Guogen, 2014. "Exact approaches for testing non-inferiority or superiority of two incidence rates," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 129-134.
- Shan, Guogen, 2013. "More efficient unconditional tests for exchangeable binary data with equal cluster sizes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 644-649.
- Guogen Shan & Changxing Ma, 2014. "Efficient tests for one sample correlated binary data with applications," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 23(2), pages 175-188, June.
- Hidetoshi Murakami, 2016. "All-pairs multiple comparisons based on the Cucconi test," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 100(3), pages 355-368, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBaumgartner–Weiß–Schindler test; Exact Tests; E+Mp-value; Test for trend; Unconditional test;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:57:y:2013:i:1:p:246-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .