Sample size estimation in cluster randomized trials: An evidence-based perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gad, Ahmed M. & Ahmed, Abeer S., 2006. "Analysis of longitudinal data with intermittent missing values using the stochastic EM algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(10), pages 2702-2714, June.
- Stijn Vansteelandt & Andrea Rotnitzky & James Robins, 2007. "Estimation of Regression Models for the Mean of Repeated Outcomes Under Nonignorable Nonmonotone Nonresponse," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 841-860.
- Sotto, Cristina & Beunckens, Caroline & Molenberghs, Geert & Kenward, Michael G., 2011. "MCMC-based estimation methods for continuous longitudinal data with non-random (non)-monotone missingness," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 301-311, January.
- John Copas & Shinto Eguchi, 2001. "Local sensitivity approximations for selectivity bias," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(4), pages 871-895.
- Yi Qian, 2007. "Do National Patent Laws Stimulate Domestic Innovation in a Global Patenting Environment? A Cross-Country Analysis of Pharmaceutical Patent Protection, 1978-2002," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 436-453, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSample size estimation; Cluster randomized trials; Intracluster correlation coefficient; Meta-analysis; Design of experiments; Sequential methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:5:p:1174-1187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.