Simultaneous score confidence bounds for risk differences in multiple comparisons to a control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zou, Guang Yong & Huang, Wenyi & Zhang, Xiaohe, 2009. "A note on confidence interval estimation for a linear function of binomial proportions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1080-1085, February.
- Santner, Thomas J. & Pradhan, Vivek & Senchaudhuri, Pralay & Mehta, Cyrus R. & Tamhane, Ajit, 2007. "Small-sample comparisons of confidence intervals for the difference of two independent binomial proportions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5791-5799, August.
- Andersson, Per GÃ¶sta, 2009. "A Simple Correlation Adjustment Procedure Applied to Confidence Interval Construction," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 63(3), pages 258-262.
- Pan, Wei, 2002. "Approximate confidence intervals for one proportion and difference of two proportions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 143-157, July.
- Alan Agresti & Matilde Bini & Bruno Bertaccini & Euijung Ryu, 2008. "Simultaneous Confidence Intervals for Comparing Binomial Parameters," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 1270-1275, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:3865-3875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klingenberg, Bernhard & Satopää, Ville, 2013. "Simultaneous confidence intervals for comparing margins of multivariate binary data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 87-98.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple comparisons; Difference of proportion; Dunnett test; Maximum test; Simultaneous inference; Non-inferiority; Superiority;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:5:p:1079-1089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.