The feasible set algorithm for least median of squares regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hawkins, Douglas M. & Olive, David, 1999. "Applications and algorithms for least trimmed sum of absolute deviations regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 119-134, December.
- Hawkins, Douglas M., 1995. "Convergence of the feasible solution algorithm for least median of squares regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 519-538, May.
- Maronna, Ricardo A. & Barrera, Matías Salibian & Yohai, Víctor J., 2000. "Improving bias-robustness of regression estimates through projections," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 149-158, April.
- Marco Cattaneo & Andrea Wiencierz, 2014. "On the implementation of LIR: the case of simple linear regression with interval data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 743-767, June.
- Nunkesser, Robin & Morell, Oliver, 2008. "Evolutionary algorithms for robust methods," Technical Reports 2008,29, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Mount, David M. & Netanyahu, Nathan S. & Romanik, Kathleen & Silverman, Ruth & Wu, Angela Y., 2007. "A practical approximation algorithm for the LMS line estimator," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2461-2486, February.
- Neath, Andrew A. & Cavanaugh, Joseph E., 2000. "A regression model selection criterion based on bootstrap bumping for use with resistant fitting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 155-169, December.
- Nunkesser, Robin & Morell, Oliver, 2010. "An evolutionary algorithm for robust regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3242-3248, December.
- Bradu, Dan & Hawkins, Douglas M., 1995. "An Anscombe type robust regression statistic," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 355-386, October.
- Hawkins, Douglas M. & Olive, David J., 1999. "Improved feasible solution algorithms for high breakdown estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Li, Lei M., 2005. "An algorithm for computing exact least-trimmed squares estimate of simple linear regression with constraints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 717-734, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:16:y:1993:i:1:p:81-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.