A study of logspline density estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Roy, Roch, 1985.
"Some robust exact results on sample autocorrelations and tests of randomness,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 257-273, September.
- Dufour, J.M. & Roy, R., 1984. "Some Robust Exact Results on Sample Autocorrelations and Tests of Randomness," Cahiers de recherche 8412, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hall, A D & McAleer, Michael, 1989. "A Monte Carlo Study of Some Tests of Model Adequacy in Time Series Analysis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(1), pages 95-106, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koo, Ja-Yong & Kooperberg, Charles, 2000. "Logspline density estimation for binned data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 133-147, January.
- Sylvain Sardy & Paul Tseng, 2010. "Density Estimation by Total Variation Penalized Likelihood Driven by the Sparsity ℓ," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(2), pages 321-337.
- Kyriakos Chourdakis, 2002. "Continuous Time Regime Switching Models and Applications in Estimating Processes with Stochastic Volatility and Jumps," Working Papers 464, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Berwin A. TURLACH, "undated". "Bandwidth selection in kernel density estimation: a rewiew," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9307, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Dias, Ronaldo & Garcia, Nancy L., 2007. "Consistent estimator for basis selection based on a proxy of the Kullback-Leibler distance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 167-178, November.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:13:y:1993:i:1:a:2984 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lamarche, Carlos, 2010. "Robust penalized quantile regression estimation for panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 396-408, August.
- Ronaldo Dias & Nancy Garcia & Adriano Zambom, 2010. "A penalized nonparametric method for nonlinear constrained optimization based on noisy data," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 521-541, April.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:22:y:2002:i:1:a:2747 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger & Portnoy, Stephen, 2000. "Some pathological regression asymptotics under stable conditions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 219-228, November.
- Huh, Jib & Park, Cheolwoo, 2015. "Theoretical investigation of an exploratory approach for log-density in scale-space," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 272-279.
- Koo, Ja-Yong, 1996. "Bivariate B-splines for tensor logspline density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 31-42, January.
- Chang, Meng-Shiuh & Wu, Ximing, 2015. "Transformation-based nonparametric estimation of multivariate densities," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 71-88.
- Koo, Ja-Yong, 1998. "Convergence Rates for Logspline Tomography," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 367-384, November.
- Talamakrouni, Majda & Van Keilegom, Ingrid & El Ghouch, Anouar, 2016. "Parametrically guided nonparametric density and hazard estimation with censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 308-323.
- Teruko Takada, 2001. "Nonparametric density estimation: A comparative study," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(16), pages 1-10.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:12:y:1991:i:3:p:327-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.