Survival modeling through recursive stratification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Roy, Roch, 1985.
"Some robust exact results on sample autocorrelations and tests of randomness,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 257-273, September.
- Dufour, J.M. & Roy, R., 1984. "Some Robust Exact Results on Sample Autocorrelations and Tests of Randomness," Cahiers de recherche 8412, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hall, A D & McAleer, Michael, 1989. "A Monte Carlo Study of Some Tests of Model Adequacy in Time Series Analysis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(1), pages 95-106, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahn, Hongshik, 1996. "Log-normal regression modeling through recursive partitioning," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 381-398, April.
- Wei-Yin Loh, 2014. "Fifty Years of Classification and Regression Trees," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 82(3), pages 329-348, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:12:y:1991:i:3:p:295-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.