The impact of academic competencies on wages, unemployment, and job performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanushek, Eric A & Rivkin, Steven G & Taylor, Lori L, 1996.
"Aggregation and the Estimated Effects of School Resources,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(4), pages 611-627, November.
- Hanushek, E-A & Rivkin, S-G & Taylor, L-L, 1995. "Aggregation and the Estimated Effects of School Resources," RCER Working Papers 397, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Eric A. Hanushek & Steven G. Rivkin & Lori L. Taylor, 1996. "Aggregation and the Estimated Effects of School Resources," NBER Working Papers 5548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gamboa, Luis Fernando & Rodríguez Acosta, Mauricio & García Suaza, Andrés, 2013.
"Differences in motivations and academic achievement,"
Revista Lecturas de Economía,
Universidad de Antioquia - CIE, issue 78, pages 9-44, March.
- Luis Gamboa & Mauricio Rodríguez & Andrés García, 2013. "Differences in motivations and academic achievement," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 78, pages 9-44.
- Crawford, David L. & Johnson, Amy W. & Summers, Anita A., 1997. "Schools and labor market outcomes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 255-269, June.
- de Baldini Rocha, Maúna Soares & Ponczek, Vladimir, 2011.
"The effects of adult literacy on earnings and employment,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 755-764, August.
- Ponczek, Vladimir Pinheiro & Rocha, Maúna Soares de Baldini, 2012. "The effects of adult literacy on earnings and employment," Textos para discussão 285, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Thomas Fuchs & Ludger Wößmann, 2005. "Computer können das Lernen behindern," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 58(18), pages 16-23, September.
- Arkes, Jeremy, 1999. "What Do Educational Credentials Signal and Why Do Employers Value Credentials?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 133-141, February.
- C Dougherty, 2000. "Impact of Work Experience and Training in the Current and Previous Occupations on Earnings: Micro Evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0456, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Eric A. Hanushek, 2003. "The Failure of Input-Based Schooling Policies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(485), pages 64-98, February.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2008.
"Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(2), pages 199-230, April.
- Ludger Woessmann, 2006. "Efficiency and Equity of European Education and Training Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1779, CESifo.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2008. "Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies," Munich Reprints in Economics 19667, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Cortes, Kalena E. & Moussa, Wael S. & Weinstein, Jeffrey M., 2013. "Educating bright students in urban schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 286-297.
- Sarmiento Espinel, Jaime Andrés & Silva Arias, Adriana Carolina & van Gameren, Edwin, 2019. "Evolution of the inequality of educational opportunities from secondary education to university," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 193-202.
- Dougherty, Christopher, 2003. "Numeracy, literacy and earnings: evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 511-521, October.
- Jerik Hanushek & Dennis Kimko, 2006.
"Schooling, Labor-force Quality, and the Growth of Nations,"
Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 154-193.
- Dennis D. Kimko & Eric A. Hanushek, 2000. "Schooling, Labor-Force Quality, and the Growth of Nations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1184-1208, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:crcspp:v:37:y:1992:i::p:127-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.