Lessons from the euro zone for the East Asian economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dutta, M., 2002. "Asian Economic Community: intra-community macro-and-micro-economic parameters," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 447-491.
- Hsiao, Frank S. T. & Hsiao, Mei-Chu W., 2001. "Capital flows and exchange rates: recent Korean and Taiwanese experience and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 353-381.
- Angresano, James, 2004. "European Union integration lessons for ASEAN + 3: the importance of contextual specificity," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 909-926, January.
- Kwack, Sung Y., 2005. "Exchange rate and monetary regime options for regional cooperation in East Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 57-75, February.
- Kwack, Sung Yeung, 2004. "An optimum currency area in East Asia: feasibility, coordination, and leadership role," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 153-169, February.
- Dutta, M., 2005. "China's industrial revolution: challenges for a macroeconomic agenda," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1169-1202, January.
- Dutta, M., 2005. "The theory of optimum currency area revisited: Lessons from the euro/dollar competitive currency regimes," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 352-375, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:11:y:2000:i:3:p:275-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.