Environmental economic policy -- Dutch perspectives: issues of environmental economic policy : W.J.M. Heijman and J.J. Krabbe (Editors). Wageningse Economische Studies, 24. Pudoc, Agricultural University Wageningen, The Netherlands, 1992. Paperback, 236 pp., US$33.00. ISBN 90-6754-205-9
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. R. Rigaux, 1971. "Market Share Analysis Applied To Canadian Wheat Exports," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 19(1), pages 22-34, July.
- Richardson, J David, 1971. "Some Sensitivity Tests for a 'Constant-Market-Shares' Analysis of Export Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(3), pages 300-304, August.
- Anania, Giovanni & Bohman, Mary & Carter, Colin A., 1991. "U.S. Export Subsidies in Wheat: Strategic Trade Policy or An Expensive Beggar-My-Neighbor tactic?," Working Papers 51148, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Chris M. Alaouze & A. S. Watson & N. H. Sturgess, 1978. "Oligopoly Pricing in the World Wheat Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(2), pages 173-185.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Carter, Colin A., 1987.
"A Dynamic Analysis Of Us Export Wheat Pricing And Market Shares,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(03), December.
- Fredoun Z. Ahmadi‐Esfahani & Colin A. Carter, 1987. "A Dynamic Analysis Of Us Export Wheat Pricing And Market Shares," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(3), pages 191-203, December.
- Jan Fagerberg & Gunnar Sollie, 1987. "The method of constant market shares analysis reconsidered," Working Papers Archives 1987001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Lardy,Nicholas R., 1992. "Foreign Trade and Economic Reform in China," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521414951, March.
- H. G. Brooks & S. Devadoss & W. H. Meyers, 1990. "The Impact of the U.S. Wheat Export Enhancement Program on the World Wheat Market," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 38(2), pages 253-277, July.
- Richardson, J. David, 1971. "Constant-market-shares analysis of export growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 227-239, May.
- Brooks, H. G. & Devadoss, Stephen & Meyers, William H., 1990. "Impact of the U.S. Wheat Export Enhancement Program on the World Wheat Market (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 305, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:9:y:1993:i:4:p:357-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .