An econometric choice for extension-teaching methods: the Ilorin and Oyo North agricultural development projects' experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lyu, Syu-Jyun Larry & White, Fred C. & Lu, Yao-Chi, 1984. "Estimating Effects of Agricultural Research and Extension Expenditures on Productivity: A Translog Production Function Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 1-8, December.
- C. Richard Shumway & Hovav Talpaz & Bruce R. Beattie, 1979. "The Factor Share Approach to Production Function "Estimation": Actual or Estimated Equilibrium Shares?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(3), pages 561-564.
- Kislev, Yoav & Peterson, Willis, 1982. "Prices, Technology, and Farm Size," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(3), pages 578-595, June.
- Bredahl, Maury E. & Peterson, Willis L., 1976. "The Productivity And Allocation Of Research: U.S. Agricultural Experiment Stations," Staff Papers 13698, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Lyu, Syu-Jyun Larry & White, Fred C. & Lu, Yao-Chi, 1984. "Estimating Effects Of Agricultural Research And Extension Expenditures On Productivity: A Translog Production Function Approach," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Tweeten, Luther G., 1967. "The Demand for United States Farm Output," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Beach, Charles M & MacKinnon, James G, 1978. "A Maximum Likelihood Procedure for Regression with Autocorrelated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 51-58, January.
- Erhun Kula, 1984. "Derivation of Social Time Preference Rates for the United States and Canada," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 873-882.
- Ballard, Charles L & Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1985. "General Equilibrium Computations of the Marginal Welfare Costs of Taxes in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 128-138, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:4:y:1990:i:3-4:p:229-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.