Negotiating Water Rights: Bryan Randolph Bruns and Ruth Meinzen-Dick (Eds.), Intermediate Technology Publications, London, UK, 2000, 326 pp., US$ 25.00, [UK pound] 14.95, paper back, ISBN 185339484x; Vistaar Publication (A Division of Sage Publications India Pvt. Ltd.) New Delhi, India, 2000, hard bound, ISBN 81-7036-878-2
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Su, Shew-Jiuan B & Yen, Steven T, 1996. "Microeconometric Models of Infrequently Purchased Goods: An Application to Household Pork Consumption," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 513-533.
- Lohr, Luanne & Salomonsson, Lennart, 2000.
"Conversion subsidies for organic production: results from Sweden and lessons for the United States,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(2), March.
- Lariviere, Eric & Larue, Bruno & Chalfant, Jim, 2000. "Modeling the demand for alcoholic beverages and advertising specifications," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, pages 147-162.
- Lohr, Luanne & Salomonsson, Lennart, 1998. "Conversion Subsidies For Organic Production: Results From Sweden And Lessons For The United States," Faculty Series 16640, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Andreas Andrikopoulos & James Brox & Emanuel Carvalho, 1997. "The demand for domestic and imported alcoholic beverages in Ontario, Canada: a dynamic simultaneous equation approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 945-953.
- Chiang, Jeongwen & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1992.
"Discrete/continuous models of consumer demand with binding nonnegativity constraints,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 79-93.
- Chiang, J. & Lee, L-F., 1990. "Discrete/Continuous Models of Consumer Demand with Binding Non-Negativity Constraints," Papers 261, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Heien, Dale & Wessells, Cathy Roheim, 1990. "Demand Systems Estimation with Microdata: A Censored Regression Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 365-371, July.
- Cramer, J S, 1973. "Interaction of Income and Price in Consumer Demand," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(2), pages 351-363, June.
- Steven Yen, 1995. "Alternative transformations in a class of limited dependent variable models: alcohol consumption by US women," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(8), pages 258-262.
- Yen, Steven T. & Su, Shew-Jiuan, 1995. "Modeling U.S. Butter Consumption With Zero Observations," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(1), April.
- Holm, Pasi, 1995. "Alcohol Content and Demand for Alcoholic Beverages: A System Approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 75-92.
- M. A. Salisu & V. N. Balasubramanyam, 1997. "Income and price elasticities of demand for alcoholic drinks," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 247-251.
- Gao, Xiaoming & Wailes, Eric J. & Cramer, Gail L., 1995. "Double-Hurdle Model With Bivariate Normal Errors: An Application To U.S. Rice Demand," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Steven T. Yen & Andrew M. Jones, 1997. "Household Consumption of Cheese: An Inverse Hyperbolic Sine Double-Hurdle Model with Dependent Errors," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 246-251.
- Yen, Steven & Su, Shew-Jiuan, 1995. "Modeling U.S. Butter Consumption with Zero Observations," Staff General Research Papers Archive 863, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- Qingbin Wang & Helen Jensen & Steven Yen, 1996.
"Impact of cholesterol information on US egg consumption: evidence from consumer survey data,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 189-191.
- Wang, Qingbin & Jensen, Helen H. & Yen, Steven, 1996. "Impact of Cholesterol Information on U.S. Egg Consumption: Evidence from Consumer Survey Data," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5072, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Burton, Michael & Dorsett, Richard & Young, Trevor, 1996. "Changing Preferences for Meat: Evidence from UK Household Data, 1973-93," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 357-370.
- Lariviere, Eric & Larue, Bruno & Chalfant, Jim, 2000. "Modeling the demand for alcoholic beverages and advertising specifications," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(2), March.
- David Blake & Angelika Nied, 1997. "The demand for alcohol in the United Kingdom," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1655-1672.
- Yen, Steven, 1994. "Cross-Section Estimation of US Demand for Alcoholic Beverage," Staff General Research Papers Archive 761, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- M. Burton & M. Tomlinson & T. Young, 1994. "Consumers' Decisions Whether Or Not To Purchase Meat: A Double Hurdle Analysis Of Single Adult Households," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 202-212.
- Blundell, Richard & Meghir, Costas, 1987. "Bivariate alternatives to the Tobit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 179-200.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- James R. Blaylock & W. Noel Blisard, 1992. "U.S. Cigarette Consumption: The Case of Low-Income Women," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(3), pages 698-705.
- C.-T Jordan Lin & J. Walter Milon, 1993. "Attribute and Safety Perceptions in a Double-Hurdle Model of Shellfish Consumption," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(3), pages 724-729.
- K.W. Clements & E.A. Selvanathan, 1986. "Alcohol Consumption," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 86-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:26:y:2001:i:1:p:86-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.