Reply to discussion of "Why do national GAAP differ from IAS? The role of culture"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Yuan Ding & Thomas Jeanjean & Hervé Stolowy, 2005. "Reply to discussion of "Why Do National GAAP Differ from IAS ? The Role of Culture"," Post-Print halshs-00006344, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Brown, 2013. "Some Observations on Research on the Benefits to Nations of Adopting IFRS," The Japanese Accounting Review, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, vol. 3, pages 1-19, December.
- Lopes, Alexsandro Broedel & de Alencar, Roberta Carvalho, 2010. "Disclosure and cost of equity capital in emerging markets: The Brazilian case," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 443-464, December.
- Vassili Joannides & Danture Wickramasinghe & Nicolas Berland, 2012. "Critiques On Gray-Hofstede'S Model: What Impact On Cross-Cultural Accounting Research?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00690933, HAL.
- Burca Valentin, PhD candidate & Assist.Nagy Mariana, PhD professor, 2014. "Clusters Describing Ifrs Adoption Stage," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(23), pages 15-30, November.
- Macías, Marta & Muiño, Flora, 2011. "Examining dual accounting systems in Europe," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 51-78, March.
- Tyrrall, David & Woodward, David & Rakhimbekova, Almagoul, 2007. "The relevance of International Financial Reporting Standards to a developing country: Evidence from Kazakhstan," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 82-110.
- Feleaga Niculae & Feleaga Liliana & Sandu Raluca & Avram Viorel, 2009. "Quelques Propos Sur La Reforme Comptable. Le Cas De La Roumanie," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 954-959, May.
- Cristina Silvia Nistor & Cristina Alexandrina Stefanescu, 2012. "Public vs. Banking Sector Accounting - How Far Is Romania from International Referential?," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3(3), pages 86-100, June.
- Yasemin Zengin Karaibrahimoglu & Burcu Guneri Cangarli, 2016. "Do Auditing and Reporting Standards Affect Firms’ Ethical Behaviours? The Moderating Role of National Culture," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 55-75, November.
- Sebastian Brauer & Carl-Friedrich Leuschner & Frank Westermann, 2011. "Does the Introduction of IFRS Change the Timeliness of Loss Recognition? Evidence from German Firms," Working Papers 87, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Mazboudi, Mohamad & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2017. "Secrecy, information shocks, and corporate investment : Evidence from European Union countries," Research Discussion Papers 19/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Cai, Lei & Rahman, Asheq & Courtenay, Stephen, 2014. "The Effect of IFRS Adoption Conditional Upon the Level of Pre-adoption Divergence," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 147-178.
- repec:bla:irvfin:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:107-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bikki Jaggi & Alessandra Allini & Francesca Manes Rossi & Adele Caldarelli, 2016. "Impact of Accounting Traditions, Ownership and Governance Structures on Financial Reporting by Italian Firms," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01), pages 1-29, March.
- Vassili Joannides & Danture Wickramasinghe & Nicolas Berland, 2012. "Critiques on gray-hofstede’s model: what impact on cross-cultural accounting research?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01661667, HAL.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0152-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:40:y:2005:i:4:p:359-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.