The polynomial aggregated AR(1) model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Candelpergher & Michel Miniconi & Florian Pelgrin, 2015. "Long-memory process and aggregation of AR(1) stochastic processes: A new characterization," Working Papers hal-01166527, HAL.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:2:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Terence Tai-Leung Chong & Guoxin Liu & Isabel Kit-Ming Yan, 2007. "Habit Formation: Deep and Uncertain," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(2), pages 1-10.
- Terence Tai-Leung Chong, 2007. "Estimating the Fractionally Integrated Model with a Break in the Differencing Parameter," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(67), pages 1-10.
- Beran, Jan & Schützner, Martin & Ghosh, Sucharita, 2010. "From short to long memory: Aggregation and estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2432-2442, November.
- Leipus, Remigijus & Philippe, Anne & Pilipauskaitė, Vytautė & Surgailis, Donatas, 2017. "Nonparametric estimation of the distribution of the autoregressive coefficient from panel random-coefficient AR(1) data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 121-135.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:67:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:9:y:2006:i:1:p:98-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.