Asymptotic confidence intervals for impulse responses of near-integrated processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pesavento, Elena & Rossi, Barbara, 2007.
"Impulse response confidence intervals for persistent data: What have we learned?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2398-2412, July.
- Elena Pesavento, Barbara Rossi, 2006. "Impulse Response Confidence Intervals for Persistent Data: What Have We Learned?," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/19, European University Institute.
- Elena Pesavento & Barbara Rossi, 2006. "Impulse Responses Confidence Intervals for Persistent Data: What Have We Learned?," Emory Economics 0603, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Pesavento, Elena & Rossi, Barbara, 2006. "Impulse Response Confidence Intervals for Persistent Data: What Have We Learned?," Working Papers 06-03, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Barbara Rossi, 2013.
"Exchange Rate Predictability,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1063-1119, December.
- Rossi, Barbara, 2013. "Exchange Rate Predictability," CEPR Discussion Papers 9575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barbara Rossi, 2013. "Exchange Rate Predictability," Working Papers 690, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Barbara Rossi, 2013. "Exchange rate predictability," Economics Working Papers 1369, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:taf:jnlasa:v:111:y:2016:i:515:p:1233-1241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2013. "Vector autoregressive models," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 6, pages 139-164 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Barbara Rossi & Elena Pesavento, 2006.
"Small-sample confidence intervals for multivariate impulse response functions at long horizons,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(8), pages 1135-1155.
- Rossi, Barbara & Pesavento, Elena, 2003. "Small Sample Confidence Intervals for Multivariate Impulse Response Functions at Long Horizons," Working Papers 03-19, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Pesavento, Elena & Rossi, Barbara, 2004. "Small Sample Confidence Intervals for Multivariate Impulse Response Functions at Long Horizons," CEPR Discussion Papers 4536, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barbara Rossi (Duke) & Elena Pesavento (Emory), 2004. "Small sample confidence intervals for multivariate impulse response functions at long horizons," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 364, Econometric Society.
- Sofiane Sekioua & Menelaos Karanasos, 2006. "The real exchange rate and the Purchasing Power Parity puzzle: further evidence," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1-2), pages 199-211.
- Jayasuriya, Sisira & Kim, Jae H. & Kumar, Parmod, 2007. "International and Internal Market Integration in Indian agriculture: A study of the Indian Rice Market," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7935, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carlos Usabiaga & Diego Romero-Ávila, 2012. "New Disaggregate Evidence on Spanish Inflation Persistence," EcoMod2012 3800, EcoMod.
- Kim, Jae H. & Ji, Philip Inyeob, 2011. "Mean-reversion in international real interest rates," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1959-1966, July.
- Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Gokmenoglu, Korhan & Ekinci, Cagdas, 2013. "Persistence in crude oil spot and futures prices," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 29-37.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:32:y:2018:i:2:p:302-334 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. K. Randolph Tan, 2006. "Robust Inference for Measures of Persistence in Singapore Sectoral Property Price Indexes," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 305-321, October.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Omid Ranjbar, 2016. "Quantile unit root test and PPP: evidence from 23 OECD countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(31), pages 2899-2911, July.
- Diego Romero-Ávila & Carlos Usabiaga, 2012. "Disaggregate evidence on Spanish inflation persistence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(23), pages 3029-3046, August.
- Sekioua, Sofiane H., 2008. "Real interest parity (RIP) over the 20th century: New evidence based on confidence intervals for the largest root and the half-life," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 76-101, February.
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Nikolay Gospodinov, 2012. "Asymptotics of near unit roots (in Russian)," Quantile, Quantile, issue 10, pages 57-71, December.
- Lenard Lieb & Stephan Smeekes, 2017.
"Inference for Impulse Responses under Model Uncertainty,"
1709.09583, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Lieb, Lenard & Smeekes, Stephan, 2017. "Inference for Impulse Responses under Model Uncertainty," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Kim, Jae H. & Silvapulle, Param & Hyndman, Rob J., 2007.
"Half-life estimation based on the bias-corrected bootstrap: A highest density region approach,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3418-3432, April.
- Jae Kim & Param Silvapulle & Rob J. Hyndman, 2006. "Half-Life Estimation based on the Bias-Corrected Bootstrap: A Highest Density Region Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Diego Romero-Avila & Carlos Usabiaga, 2007. "Unit root tests and persistence of unemployment: Spain vs. the United States," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 457-461.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:60:y:2015:i:04:n:s0217590815500873 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kilian, Lutz & Kim, Yun Jung, 2009. "Do Local Projections Solve the Bias Problem in Impulse Response Inference?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7266, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Emre Aksoy, 2015. "Are real exchanges rate series really persistent?: evidence from three commonwealth of independent states countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(40), pages 4299-4309, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:7:y:2004:i:2:p:505-527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.