Improving robust model selection tests for dynamic models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robinson Kruse & Christian Leschinski & Michael Will, 2016.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy under Long Memory - With an Application to Volatility Forecasting,"
CREATES Research Papers
2016-17, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kruse, Robinson & Leschinski, Christian & Will, Michael, 2016. "Comparing Predictive Accuracy under Long Memory - With an Application to Volatility Forecasting," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-571, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Choi, Hwan-sik & Jeong, Minsoo & Park, Joon Y., 2014. "An asymptotic analysis of likelihood-based diffusion model selection using high frequency data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 539-557.
- Choi, Hwan-sik, 2016. "Information theory for maximum likelihood estimation of diffusion models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 110-128.
- Matei Demetrescu & Christoph Hanck & Robinson Kruse, 2016. "Fixed-b Inference in the Presence of Time-Varying Volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2016-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Andreas Alfons & Wolfgang Baaske & Peter Filzmoser & Wolfgang Mader & Roland Wieser, 2011. "Robust variable selection with application to quality of life research," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 20(1), pages 65-82, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:13:y:2010:i:2:p:177-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.