Adaptive pointwise estimation in time-inhomogeneous conditional heteroscedasticity models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meister, Alexander & Kreiß, Jens-Peter, 2016. "Statistical inference for nonparametric GARCH models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(10), pages 3009-3040.
- Schroeder, Anna Louise & Fryzlewicz, Piotr, 2013.
"Adaptive trend estimation in financial time series via multiscale change-point-induced basis recovery,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
54934, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Schröder, Anna Louise & Fryzlewicz, Piotr, 2013. "Adaptive trend estimation in financial time series via multiscale change-point-induced basis recovery," MPRA Paper 52379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang K. Härdle & Nikolaus Hautsch & Andrija Mihoci, 2015.
"Local Adaptive Multiplicative Error Models for High‐Frequency Forecasts,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(4), pages 529-550, June.
- Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Nikolaus Hautsch & Andrija Mihoci, 2012. "Local Adaptive Multiplicative Error Models for High-Frequency Forecasts," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-031, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- VAN BELLEGEM, Sébastien, 2011. "Locally stationary volatility modelling," CORE Discussion Papers 2011041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Matthias R. Fengler & Ostap Okhrin, 2012. "Realized Copula," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-034, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Cizek, P., 2010. "Modelling Conditional Heteroscedasticity in Nonstationary Series," Discussion Paper 2010-84, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Okhrin, Ostap, 2016. "Managing risk with a realized copula parameter," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 131-152.
- Härdle Wolfgang Karl & Okhrin Ostap & Okhrin Yarema, 2013. "Dynamic structured copula models," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 30(4), pages 361-388, December.
- Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Andrija Mihoci & Christopher Hian-Ann Ting, 2014. "Adaptive Order Flow Forecasting with Multiplicative Error Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-035, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Xiu Xu & Andrija Mihoci & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, "undated". "lCARE – localizing Conditional AutoRegressive Expectiles," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Shen, Zhiwei, 2016. "Adaptive local parametric estimation of crop yields: implication for crop insurance ratemaking," 156th Seminar, October 4, 2016, Wagenigen, The Netherlands 249984, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dedy Dwi Prastyo & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle, 2014. "Localising Forward Intensities for Multiperiod Corporate Default," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:12:y:2009:i:2:p:248-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.