Value at Risk with time varying variance, skewness and kurtosis--the NIG-ACD model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grigory Franguridi, 2014. "Higher order conditional moment dynamics and forecasting value-at-risk (in Russian)," Quantile, Quantile, issue 12, pages 69-82, February.
- Alexandros Gabrielsen & Axel Kirchner & Zhuoshi Liu & Paolo Zagaglia, 2015.
"Forecasting Value-At-Risk With Time-Varying Variance, Skewness And Kurtosis In An Exponential Weighted Moving Average Framework,"
Annals of Financial Economics (AFE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(01), pages 1-29.
- Alexandros Gabrielsen & Paolo Zagaglia & Axel Kirchner & Zhuoshi Liu, 2012. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk with Time-Varying Variance, Skewness and Kurtosis in an Exponential Weighted Moving Average Framework," Working Paper series 34_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- A. Gabrielsen & P. Zagaglia & A. Kirchner & Z. Liu, 2012. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk with Time-Varying Variance, Skewness and Kurtosis in an Exponential Weighted Moving Average Framework," Papers 1206.1380, arXiv.org.
- Gabrielsen, A. & Zagaglia, Paolo & Kirchner, A. & Liu, Z., 2012. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk with time-varying variance, skewness and kurtosis in an exponential weighted moving average framework," MPRA Paper 39294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Gabrielsen & P. Zagaglia & A. Kirchner & Z. Liu, 2012. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk with Time-Varying Variance, Skewnessn and Kurtosis in an Exponential Weighted Moving Average Framework," Working Papers wp831, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dark Jonathan Graeme, 2010. "Estimation of Time Varying Skewness and Kurtosis with an Application to Value at Risk," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 1-50, March.
- Matteo Grigoletto & Francesco Lisi, 2011. "Practical implications of higher moments in risk management," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 20(4), pages 487-506, November.
- repec:taf:eurjfi:v:22:y:2016:i:13:p:1237-1271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Natalia Kryzhanovskaya, 2009. "Directional Prediction of Returns under Asymmetric Loss: Direct and Indirect Approaches," Working Papers w0136, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Lucas, André & Zhang, Xin, 2016.
"Score-driven exponentially weighted moving averages and Value-at-Risk forecasting,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 293-302.
- André Lucas & Xin Zhang, 2014. "Score Driven exponentially Weighted Moving Average and Value-at-Risk Forecasting," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-092/IV/DSF77, Tinbergen Institute, revised 09 Sep 2015.
- Lucas, André & Zhang, Xin, 2015. "Score Driven Exponentially Weighted Moving Averages and Value-at-Risk Forecasting," Working Paper Series 309, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Bujar Huskaj & Marcus Nossman, 2013. "A Term Structure Model for VIX Futures," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(5), pages 421-442, May.
- Alexios Ghalanos & Eduardo Rossi & Giovanni Urga, 2015.
"Independent Factor Autoregressive Conditional Density Model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 594-616, May.
- Alexios Ghalanos & Eduardo Rossi & Giovanni Urga, 2012. "Independent Factor Autoregressive Conditional Density Model," DEM Working Papers Series 021, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Gong, Xiaoli & Zhuang, Xintian, 2017. "Measuring financial risk and portfolio reversion with time changed tempered stable Lévy processes," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 148-159.
- Nieto, Maria Rosa & Ruiz, Esther, 2016. "Frontiers in VaR forecasting and backtesting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 475-501.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:21:y:2017:i:c:p:10-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alizadeh, Amir H. & Gabrielsen, Alexandros, 2013. "Dynamics of credit spread moments of European corporate bond indexes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3125-3144.
- Slim, Skander & Koubaa, Yosra & BenSaïda, Ahmed, 2017. "Value-at-Risk under Lévy GARCH models: Evidence from global stock markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 30-53.
- Bruno Feunou & Mohammad R. Jahan-Parvar & Roméo Tédongap, 2016. "Which parametric model for conditional skewness?," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(13), pages 1237-1271, October.
- repec:rmk:rmkjrc:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:31-41 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:12:y:2009:i:1:p:82-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.