Semiparametric competing risks analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard J. Smith, 2004.
"Higher Order Properties of Gmm and Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 219-255, January.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard Smith, 2003. "Higher order properties of GMM and generalised empirical likelihood estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Karim M. Abadir & Jan R. Magnus, 2002.
"Notation in econometrics: a proposal for a standard,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 76-90, June.
- Abadir, K.M. & Magnus, J.R., 2001. "Notation in Econometrics : A Proposal for a Standard," Discussion Paper 2001-8, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ruud, Paul A., 2000. "An Introduction to Classical Econometric Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195111644, June.
- Banerjee, Anurag N. & Magnus, Jan R., 1999. "The sensitivity of OLS when the variance matrix is (partially) unknown," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 295-323, October.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1998.
"Hypothesis testing with a restricted parameter space,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 155-199, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1994. "Hypothesis Testing with a Restricted Parameter Space," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1060R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Geert Verbeke & Geert Molenberghs & Herbert Thijs & Emmanuel Lesaffre & Michael G. Kenward, 2001. "Sensitivity Analysis for Nonrandom Dropout: A Local Influence Approach," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 7-14, March.
- Magnus, J.R., 1978. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the GLS model with unknown parameters in the disturbance covariance matrix," Other publications TiSEM 388c2c25-0925-4b56-834a-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Banerjee, Anurag N. & Magnus, Jan R., 2000. "On the sensitivity of the usual t- and F-tests to covariance misspecification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 157-176, March.
- Heijmans, R.D.H. & Magnus, J.R., 1986. "On the first-order efficiency and asymptotic normality of maximum likelihood estimators obtained from dependent observations," Other publications TiSEM b2fc9176-e950-4580-90e6-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Magnus, Jan R., 1978. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the GLS model with unknown parameters in the disturbance covariance matrix," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 281-312, April.
- Shi, Lei & Wang, Xueren, 1999. "Local influence in ridge regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 341-353, September.
- Jarque, Carlos M. & Bera, Anil K., 1980. "Efficient tests for normality, homoscedasticity and serial independence of regression residuals," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 255-259.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piu Banerjee & José J. Canals-Cerdá, 2012. "Credit risk analysis of credit card portfolios under economic stress conditions," Working Papers 12-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- James Marton & Patricia G. Ketsche & Mei Zhou, 2010. "SCHIP premiums, enrollment, and expenditures: a two state, competing risk analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(7), pages 772-791.
- José Canals-Cerdá & Shiferaw Gurmu, 2008. "Premarital Birth Among Young Hispanic Women: Evidence from Semiparametric Competing Risks Analysis," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(4), pages 421-440, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:10:y:2007:i:2:p:193-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.