Effects of school reform on education and labor market performance: Evidence from Chile's universal voucher system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oscar Landerretche & Nicolás Lillo & Esteban Puentes, 2013.
"The Union Effect on Wages in Chile: A Two-Stage Approach Using Panel Data,"
CEIS, vol. 27(2), pages 164-191, June.
- Óscar Landerretche & Nicolás Lillo & Esteban Puentes, 2011. "The Union Effect on Wages in Chile: A Two-Stage Approach Using Panel Data," Working Papers wp332, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- repec:aea:jeclit:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:441-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gajardo, Felipe & Grau, Nicolás, 2019.
"Competition among schools and educational quality: Tension between various objectives of educational policy,"
International Journal of Educational Development,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 123-133.
- Felipe Gajardo & Nicolas Grau, 2017. "Competition among schools and educational quality: Tension between various objectives of educational policy," Working Papers wp445, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Epple & Richard E. Romano & Miguel Urquiola, 2017.
"School Vouchers: A Survey of the Economics Literature,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 55(2), pages 441-492, June.
- Dennis Epple & Richard E. Romano & Miguel Urquiola, 2015. "School Vouchers: A Survey of the Economics Literature," NBER Working Papers 21523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wly:quante:v:8:y:2017:i:3:p:895-927 is not listed on IDEAS
- MacLeod, W. Bentley & Urquiola, Miguel, 2012. "Competition and Educational Productivity: Incentives Writ Large," IZA Discussion Papers 7063, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dante Contreras & Jorge Rodríguez & Sergio Urzúa, 2019. "The Return to Private Education: Evidence from School-to-Work Transitions," Working Papers wp479, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Heller Sahlgren, 2014. "Handing Over the School Keys: The Impact of Privatisation on Education Quality," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 196-210, June.
- Patrinos, Harry A. & Sakellariou, Chris, 2011.
"Quality of Schooling, Returns to Schooling and the 1981 Vouchers Reform in Chile,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2245-2256.
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2008. "Quality of schooling, returns to schooling and the 1981 vouchers reform in Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4617, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:86-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolás Grau, 2016. "A Dynamic Model of Elementary School Choice," Working Papers wp417, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Feigenberg & Steven Rivkin & Rui Yan, 2017. "Illusory Gains from Chile's Targeted School Voucher Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Belzil & Jorgen Hansen & Xingfei Liu, 2017.
"Dynamic skill accumulation, education policies, and the return to schooling,"
Econometric Society, vol. 8(3), pages 895-927, November.
- Belzil, Christian & Hansen, Jörgen & Liu, Xingfei, 2017. "Dynamic Skill Accumulation, Education Policies and the Return to Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 10613, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:quante:v:1:y:2010:i:1:p:47-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.