Preference for Flexibility and Random Choice
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 81 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Stovall, John E., 0.
"Temptation with uncertain normative preference,"
- Stovall, John, 2014. "Temptation with Uncertain Normative Preferences," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1036, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2014. "Stochastic Choice and Consideration Sets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 82(3), pages 1153-1176, 05.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2012. "Stochastic Choice and Consideration Sets," CEEL Working Papers 1205, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Paola, Manzini & Marco, Mariotti, 2013. "Stochastic Choice and Consideration Sets," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-28, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2012. "Stochastic Choice and Consideration Sets," IZA Discussion Papers 6905, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2013. "Stochastic Choice and Consideration Sets," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201303, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Sadowski, Philipp, 2013. "Contingent preference for flexibility: eliciting beliefs from behavior," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 8(2), May.
- Sarver, Todd & Ergin, Haluk, 2015. "Hidden actions and preferences for timing of resolution of uncertainty," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 10(2), May.
- Haluk Ergin & Todd Sarver, 2012. "Hidden Actions and Preferences for Timing of Resolution of Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 1567, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mark Dean & John McNeil, 2014. "Preference for Flexibility and Random Choice: an Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 2014-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Karni, Edi & Safra, Zvi, 2016. "A theory of stochastic choice under uncertainty," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 164-173.
- Schenone, Pablo, 2016. "Identifying subjective beliefs in subjective state space models," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 59-72.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2013. "Imperfect Attention and Menu Evaluations," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-98, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2013. "Imperfect Attention and Menu Evaluation," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201319, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 08 Apr 2015.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2014. "Imperfect Attention and Menu Evaluation," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-012, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Özgür Evren & Stefania Minardi, 2011. "Warm-Glow Giving and Freedom to be Selfish," Working Papers w0171, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Evren , Ozgur & Minardi , Stefania, 2013. "Warm-Glow Giving and Freedom to Be Selfish," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1011, HEC Paris.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2015. "Modelling Imperfect Attention," Working Papers 744, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Arlegi, Ritxar & Dimitrov, Dinko, 2016. "Power set extensions of dichotomous preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 20-29.
- Qiu, Jianying, 2015. "Completing incomplete preferences," MPRA Paper 72933, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jul 2016.
- McClellon, Morgan, 2016. "Confidence models of incomplete preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 30-34.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:81:y:2013:i:1:p:341-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed