Fixed‐Effects Dynamic Panel Models, a Factor Analytical Method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arturas Juodis & Sarafidis, V., 2014.
"Fixed T Dynamic Panel Data Estimators with Multi-Factor Errors,"
UvA-Econometrics Working Papers
14-07, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Juodis, Arturas & Sarafidis, Vasilis, 2014. "Fixed T Dynamic Panel Data Estimators with Multi-Factor Errors," MPRA Paper 57659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Norkute, Milda, 2014. "A Monte Carlo Study of a Factor Analytical Method for Fixed-Effects Dynamic Panel Models," Working Papers 2014:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:obuest:v:79:y:2017:i:4:p:463-494 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chudik, Alexander & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2017.
"A Bias-Corrected Method of Moments Approach to Estimation of Dynamic Short-T Panels,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
327, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2017. "A Bias-Corrected Method of Moments Approach to Estimation of Dynamic Short-T Panels," CESifo Working Paper Series 6688, CESifo Group Munich.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2015.
"Split-panel Jackknife Estimation of Fixed-effect Models,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 991-1030.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2010. "Split-panel jackknife estimation of fixed-effect models," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- DHAENE, Geert & JOCHMANS, Koen, 2010. "Split-panel jackknife estimation of fixed-effect models," CORE Discussion Papers 2010003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2014. "Split-Panel Jackknife Estimation of Fixed-Effect Models," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2014-03, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2014. "Split-Panel Jackknife Estimation of Fixed-Effect Models," Working Papers hal-01070553, HAL.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2014. "Split-Panel Jackknife Estimation of Fixed-Effect Models," Sciences Po publications 2014-03, Sciences Po.
- Norkute, Milda, 2014. "A Monte Carlo study of a factor analytical method for fixed-effects dynamic panel models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 348-351.
- Beatrice D. Scheubel & Andrea Tafuro & Benjamin Vonessen, 2018. "STIGMA? WHAT STIGMA? A Contribution to the Debate on the Effectiveness of IMF Lending," CESifo Working Paper Series 7036, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Martin A. Carree & Artūras Juodis, 2017.
"On Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Panel Data Models,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(4), pages 463-494, August.
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Martin A. Carree & Arturas Juodis, 2014. "On Maximum Likelihood estimation of dynamic panel data models," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 14-04, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Olarreaga, Marcelo & Sperlich, Stefan & Trachsel, Virginie, 2016. "Export Promotion: what works?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11270, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bodnar, Taras & Reiß, Markus, 2016. "Exact and asymptotic tests on a factor model in low and large dimensions with applications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 125-151.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:33-:d:106177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Westerlund, Joakim & Norkute, Milda, 2014. "A Factor Analytical Method to Interactive Effects Dynamic Panel Models with or without Unit Root," Working Papers 2014:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Bou & Albert Satorra, 2014. "Univariate versus multivariate modeling of panel data," Economics Working Papers 1417, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jerry Hausman & Maxim L. Pinkovskiy, 2017. "Estimating dynamic panel models: backing out the Nickell Bias," CeMMAP working papers CWP53/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Li, Kunpeng, 2017. "Fixed-effects dynamic spatial panel data models and impulse response analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 102-121.
- Robertson, Donald & Sarafidis, Vasilis & Westerlund, Joakim, 2014. "GMM Unit Root Inference in Generally Trending and Cross-Correlated Dynamic Panels," MPRA Paper 53419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:81:y:2013:i:1:p:285-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.