On the Asymptotic Sizes of Subset Anderson–Rubin and Lagrange Multiplier Tests in Linear Instrumental Variables Regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikusheva, Anna, 2013. "Survey on statistical inferences in weakly-identified instrumental variable models," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 29(1), pages 117-131.
- Xu Cheng, 2014. "Uniform Inference in Nonlinear Models with Mixed Identification Strength," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christian Bontemps & Thierry Magnac, 2017.
"Set Identification, Moment Restrictions, and Inference,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 9(1), pages 103-129, September.
- Bontemps, Christian & Magnac, Thierry, 2017. "Set Identification, Moment Restrictions and Inference," TSE Working Papers 16-752, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Christian Bontemps & Thierry Magnac, 2017. "Set identification, moment restrictions, and inference," Post-Print hal-01575813, HAL.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 2015.
"Bootstrap Tests for Overidentification in Linear Regression Models,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-39, December.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 2014. "Bootstrap tests for overidentification in linear regression models," Working Papers 1318, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Russell Davidson & James G. Mackinnon, 2015. "Bootstrap Tests for Overidentification in Linear Regression Models," Post-Print hal-01456100, HAL.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin Sabro, 2012.
"Specification Tests with Weak and Invalid Instruments,"
40185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka, 2014. "Specification Tests with Weak and Invalid Instruments," School of Economics Working Papers 2014-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin, 2012. "Specification tests with weak and invalid instruments," Working Papers 15063, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 26 Jun 2012.
- Adam McCloskey, 2012. "Bonferroni-Based Size-Correction for Nonstandard Testing Problems," Working Papers 2012-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Cheng, Xu, 2015. "Robust inference in nonlinear models with mixed identification strength," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 207-228.
- Pötscher, Benedikt M. & Preinerstorfer, David, 2016. "Controlling the Size of Autocorrelation Robust Tests," MPRA Paper 75657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flückiger, Matthias & Ludwig, Markus, 2015.
"Economic shocks in the fisheries sector and maritime piracy,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 107-125.
- Ludwig, Markus & Flückiger, Matthias, 2014. "Economic Shocks in the Fisheries Sector and Maritime Piracy," MPRA Paper 56959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kapetanios, George & Khalaf, Lynda & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2015. "Factor based identification-robust inference in IV regressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10390, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:1:p:17-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Cheng, Xu, 2014.
"Gmm Estimation And Uniform Subvector Inference With Possible Identification Failure,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(02), pages 287-333, April.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xu Cheng, 2011. "GMM Estimation and Uniform Subvector Inference with Possible Identification Failure," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1828, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2013.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xu Cheng, 2011. "GMM Estimation and Uniform Subvector Inference with Possible Identification Failure," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1828, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka & Wenjie Wang, 2015. "On Bootstrap Validity for Subset Anderson-Rubin Test in IV Regressions," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Khalaf, Lynda & Urga, Giovanni, 2014. "Identification robust inference in cointegrating regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 385-396.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:80:y:2012:i:6:p:2649-2666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.