On the Asymptotic Sizes of Subset Anderson–Rubin and Lagrange Multiplier Tests in Linear Instrumental Variables Regression
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 80 (2012)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Christian Bontemps & Thierry Magnac, 2017.
"Set Identification, Moment Restrictions, and Inference,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 9(1), pages 103-129, September.
- Bontemps, Christian & Magnac, Thierry, 2017. "Set Identification, Moment Restrictions and Inference," TSE Working Papers 16-752, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Christian Bontemps & Thierry Magnac, 2017. "Set identification, moment restrictions, and inference," Post-Print hal-01575813, HAL.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin Sabro, 2012. "Specification Tests with Weak and Invalid Instruments," MPRA Paper 40185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka, 2014. "Specification Tests with Weak and Invalid Instruments," School of Economics Working Papers 2014-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin, 2012. "Specification tests with weak and invalid instruments," Working Papers 15063, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 26 Jun 2012.
- Adam McCloskey, 2012. "Bonferroni-Based Size-Correction for Nonstandard Testing Problems," Working Papers 2012-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Pötscher, Benedikt M. & Preinerstorfer, David, 2016. "Controlling the Size of Autocorrelation Robust Tests," MPRA Paper 75657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flückiger, Matthias & Ludwig, Markus, 2015. "Economic shocks in the fisheries sector and maritime piracy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 107-125.
- Ludwig, Markus & Flückiger, Matthias, 2014. "Economic Shocks in the Fisheries Sector and Maritime Piracy," MPRA Paper 56959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kapetanios, George & Khalaf, Lynda & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2015. "Factor based identification-robust inference in IV regressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10390, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:1:p:17-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Cheng, Xu, 2014. "Gmm Estimation And Uniform Subvector Inference With Possible Identification Failure," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(02), pages 287-333, April.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xu Cheng, 2011. "GMM Estimation and Uniform Subvector Inference with Possible Identification Failure," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1828, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2013.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xu Cheng, 2011. "GMM Estimation and Uniform Subvector Inference with Possible Identification Failure," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1828, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka & Wenjie Wang, 2015. "On Bootstrap Validity for Subset Anderson-Rubin Test in IV Regressions," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 2015. "Bootstrap Tests for Overidentification in Linear Regression Models," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-39, December.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 2014. "Bootstrap tests for overidentification in linear regression models," Working Papers 1318, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Russell Davidson & James G. Mackinnon, 2015. "Bootstrap Tests for Overidentification in Linear Regression Models," Post-Print hal-01456100, HAL.
- Mikusheva, Anna, 2013. "Survey on statistical inferences in weakly-identified instrumental variable models," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 29(1), pages 117-131.
- Xu Cheng, 2014. "Uniform Inference in Nonlinear Models with Mixed Identification Strength," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Cheng, Xu, 2015. "Robust inference in nonlinear models with mixed identification strength," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 207-228.
- Khalaf, Lynda & Urga, Giovanni, 2014. "Identification robust inference in cointegrating regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 385-396.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:80:y:2012:i:6:p:2649-2666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed