Perfectionism and Choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toussaert, Séverine, 2018. "Eliciting temptation and self-control through menu choices: a lab experiment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88107, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2017:i:34:p:166-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joaquin Gomez-Minambres & Eric Schniter, 2012. "Menu-Dependent Emotions and Self-Control," Working Papers 12-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Saito, Kota, 2015. "Impure altruism and impure selfishness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 158(PA), pages 336-370.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:66:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00199-017-1061-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lukasz Wozny & Michal Krawczyk, 2016. "An experiment on temptation and attitude towards paternalism," Working Papers 2016-018, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Gorno, Leandro, 2016.
"Additive representation for preferences over menus in finite choice settings,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 41-47.
- Leandro Gorno, 2012. "Additive Representation for Preferences over Menus in Finite Choice Settings," Working Papers 1421, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:48:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00355-016-1020-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Zak, F., 2014. "Psychological Games in the Theory of Choice: Temptation, Perfectionism, Self-deception," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 12-32.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:6:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40505-017-0126-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. Pennesi, 2016. "When perfectionism becomes willpower," Working Papers wp1050, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:173:y:2018:i:c:p:201-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noor, Jawwad & Takeoka, Norio, 2015. "Menu-dependent self-control," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-20.
- repec:eee:soceco:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:110-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiangyu Qu, 2016. "Commitment and anticipated utilitarianism," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(2), pages 349-358, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:80:y:2012:i:5:p:1819-1843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.