Dynamic Valuation Decomposition Within Stochastic Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 80 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (05)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Hyungbin Park, 2014. "Pricing and Hedging Long-Term Options," Papers 1410.8160, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky, 2016. "Long-Term Factorization of Affine Pricing Kernels," Papers 1610.00778, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Favero, Carlo A. & Ortu, Fulvio & Tamoni, Andrea & Yang, Haoxi, 2016. "Implications of Return Predictability across Horizons for Asset Pricing Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 11645, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gollier, Christian, 2016.
"Evaluation of long-dated assets: The role of parameter uncertainty,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 66-83.
- Gollier, Christian, 2012. "Evaluation of long-dated assets : The role of parameter uncertainty," TSE Working Papers 12-361, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2015.
- Borovička, Jaroslav & Hansen, Lars Peter, 2014. "Examining macroeconomic models through the lens of asset pricing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 67-90.
- Jaroslav BoroviÄ ka & Lars Peter Hansen, 2011. "Examining Macroeconomic Models Through the Lens of Asset Pricing," Working Papers 2011-012, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Jaroslav Borovicka & Lars Peter Hansen, 2012. "Examining macroeconomic models through the lens of asset pricing," Working Paper Series WP-2012-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Hansen, Peter Reinhard, 2015. "A martingale decomposition of discrete Markov chains," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 14-18.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen, 2015. "A Martingale Decomposition of Discrete Markov Chains," CREATES Research Papers 2015-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:458-468 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Y. Campbell & Stefano Giglio & Christopher Polk & Robert Turley, 2012. "An Intertemporal CAPM with Stochastic Volatility," NBER Working Papers 18411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John Y & Giglio, Stefano W & Polk, Christopher & Turley, Robert, 2015. "An Intertemporal CAPM with Stochastic Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 10681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy M. Christensen, 2014. "Nonparametric identification of positive eigenfunctions," CeMMAP working papers CWP37/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jerry Tsai & Jessica A. Wachter, 2014. "Rare Booms and Disasters in a Multi-sector Endowment Economy," NBER Working Papers 20062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyungbin Park, 2015. "Sensitivity Analysis of Long-Term Cash Flows," Papers 1511.03744, arXiv.org.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky, 2016. "The Long Bond, Long Forward Measure and Long-Term Factorization in Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models," Papers 1610.00818, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Irina Zviadadze, 2014. "Term-structure of consumption risk premia in the cross-section of currency returns," 2014 Meeting Papers 1075, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky, 2014. "Long Term Risk: A Martingale Approach," Papers 1411.3078, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 2013. "Risk Pricing over Alternative Investment Horizons," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky & Yutian Nie, 2016. "Long Forward Probabilities, Recovery and the Term Structure of Bond Risk Premiums," Papers 1601.06477, arXiv.org.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky, 2014. "Positive Eigenfunctions of Markovian Pricing Operators: Hansen-Scheinkman Factorization, Ross Recovery and Long-Term Pricing," Papers 1411.3075, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Tim Leung & Hyungbin Park, 2016. "Long-Term Growth Rate of Expected Utility for Leveraged ETFs: Martingale Extraction Approach," Papers 1612.01013, arXiv.org.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:80:y:2012:i:3:p:911-967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed