Dynamic Valuation Decomposition Within Stochastic Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyungbin Park, 2014. "Pricing and Hedging Long-Term Options," Papers 1410.8160, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Hansen, Peter Reinhard, 2015.
"A martingale decomposition of discrete Markov chains,"
Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 14-18.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen, 2015. "A Martingale Decomposition of Discrete Markov Chains," CREATES Research Papers 2015-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- John Y. Campbell & Stefano Giglio & Christopher Polk & Robert Turley, 2012. "An Intertemporal CAPM with Stochastic Volatility," NBER Working Papers 18411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy M. Christensen, 2014. "Nonparametric identification of positive eigenfunctions," CeMMAP working papers CWP37/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jerry Tsai & Jessica A. Wachter, 2014. "Rare Booms and Disasters in a Multi-sector Endowment Economy," NBER Working Papers 20062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borovička, Jaroslav & Hansen, Lars Peter, 2014.
"Examining macroeconomic models through the lens of asset pricing,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 67-90.
- Jaroslav BoroviÄ ka & Lars Peter Hansen, 2011. "Examining Macroeconomic Models Through the Lens of Asset Pricing," Working Papers 2011-012, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Jaroslav Borovicka & Lars Peter Hansen, 2012. "Examining macroeconomic models through the lens of asset pricing," Working Paper Series WP-2012-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 2013. "Risk Pricing over Alternative Investment Horizons," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- Gollier, Christian, 2016.
"Evaluation of long-dated assets: The role of parameter uncertainty,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 66-83.
- Gollier, Christian, 2012. "Evaluation of long-dated assets : The role of parameter uncertainty," TSE Working Papers 12-361, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2015.
- Hyungbin Park, 2015. "Sensitivity Analysis of Long-Term Cash Flows," Papers 1511.03744, arXiv.org.
- Irina Zviadadze, 2017. "Term Structure of Risk on Macrofinance Models," 2017 Meeting Papers 965, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky, 2014. "Positive Eigenfunctions of Markovian Pricing Operators: Hansen-Scheinkman Factorization, Ross Recovery and Long-Term Pricing," Papers 1411.3075, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:06:n:s0219024917500376 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:458-468 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-1641 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irina Zviadadze, 2014. "Term-structure of consumption risk premia in the cross-section of currency returns," 2014 Meeting Papers 1075, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky, 2014. "Long Term Risk: A Martingale Approach," Papers 1411.3078, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky & Yutian Nie, 2016. "Long Forward Probabilities, Recovery and the Term Structure of Bond Risk Premiums," Papers 1601.06477, arXiv.org.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky, 2016. "Long-Term Factorization of Affine Pricing Kernels," Papers 1610.00778, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Favero, Carlo A. & Ortu, Fulvio & Tamoni, Andrea & Yang, Haoxi, 2016. "Implications of Return Predictability across Horizons for Asset Pricing Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 11645, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky, 2016. "The Long Bond, Long Forward Measure and Long-Term Factorization in Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models," Papers 1610.00818, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Tim Leung & Hyungbin Park, 2017.
"LONG-TERM GROWTH RATE OF EXPECTED UTILITY FOR LEVERAGED ETFs: MARTINGALE EXTRACTION APPROACH,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(06), pages 1-33, September.
- Tim Leung & Hyungbin Park, 2016. "Long-Term Growth Rate of Expected Utility for Leveraged ETFs: Martingale Extraction Approach," Papers 1612.01013, arXiv.org.
- Borovicka, J. & Hansen, L.P., 2016. "Term Structure of Uncertainty in the Macroeconomy," Handbook of Macroeconomics, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:80:y:2012:i:3:p:911-967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.