Price Inference in Small Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 80 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Holmberg, Pär & Wolak, Frank A., 2015.
"Electricity Markets: Designing Auctions Where Suppliers Have Uncertain Costs,"
Working Paper Series
1099, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pär Holmberg & Frank Wolak, 2015. "Electricity markets: Designing auctions where suppliers have uncertain costs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1541, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michail Anthropelos & Constantinos Kardaras & Georgios Vichos, 2017. "Effective risk aversion in thin risk-sharing markets," Papers 1707.05096, arXiv.org.
- Liu, Hong & Wang, Yajun, 2016. "Market making with asymmetric information and inventory risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 73-109.
- Braz Camargo & Kyungmin Kim & Benjamin Lester, 2016. "Information Spillovers, Gains from Trade, and Interventions in Frozen Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 29(5), pages 1291-1329.
- Camargo, Braz & Kim, Kyungmin & Lester, Benjamin, 2016. "Information Spillovers, Gains From Trade, And Interventions In Frozen Markets," Working Papers 16-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Rostek, Marzena & Weretka, Marek, 2015. "Information and strategic behavior," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 158(PB), pages 536-557.
- Pavan, Alessandro & Vives, Xavier, 2015. "Information, Coordination, and Market Frictions: An Introduction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 158(PB), pages 407-426.
- Edward Anderson & Pär Holmberg, 2015. "Price Instability in Multi-Unit Auctions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1538, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Anderson, Edward & Holmberg, Pär, 2015. "Price Instability in Multi-Unit Auctions," Working Paper Series 1095, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Du, Songzi & Zhu, Haoxiang, 2017. "Bilateral trading in divisible double auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 285-311.
- Manzano, Carolina & Vives, Xavier, 2016. "Market Power and Welfare in Asymmetric Divisible Good Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 11731, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manzano, Carolina & Vives, Xavier, 2017. "Market Power and Welfare in Asymmetric Divisible Good Auctions," IESE Research Papers D/1162, IESE Business School.
- Carolina Manzano & Xavier Vives, 2016. "Market Power and Welfare in Asymmetric Divisible Good Auctions," CESifo Working Paper Series 6261, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dirk Bergemann & Tibor Heumann & Stephen Morris, 2015. "Information and Market Power," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000001101, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Heumann, Tibor & Morris, Stephen, 2015. "Information and Market Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 10791, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Bergemann & Tibor Heumann & Stephen Morris, 2015. "Information and Market Power," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1917, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kawakami, Kei, 2016. "Market size matters: A model of excess volatility in large markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 24-45.
- Nicolas S. Lambert & Michael Ostrovsky & Mikhail Panov, 2014. "Strategic Trading in Informationally Complex Environments," NBER Working Papers 20516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lambert, Nicolas & Ostrovsky, Michael & Panov, Mikhail, 2014. "Strategic Trading in Informationally Complex Environments," Research Papers 3021, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Wittwer, Milena, 2017. "Centralizing Disconnected Markets? An Irrelevance Result," MPRA Paper 76534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kei Kawakami, 2015. "Market Size Matters:A Model of Excess Volatility in Large Markets," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2003, The University of Melbourne.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:80:y:2012:i:2:p:687-711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed