Price Inference in Small Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 80 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Kei Kawakami, 2015. "Market Size Matters:A Model of Excess Volatility in Large Markets," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2003, The University of Melbourne.
- Manzano, Carolina & Vives, Xavier, 2016.
"Market Power and Welfare in Asymmetric Divisible Good Auctions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11731, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manzano, Carolina & Vives, Xavier, 2017. "Market Power and Welfare in Asymmetric Divisible Good Auctions," IESE Research Papers D/1162, IESE Business School.
- Manzano, Carolina & Vives, Xavier, 2017. "Market Power and Welfare in Asymmetric Divisible Good Auctions," Working Papers 2072/292436, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Carolina Manzano & Xavier Vives, 2016. "Market Power and Welfare in Asymmetric Divisible Good Auctions," CESifo Working Paper Series 6261, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dirk Bergemann & Tibor Heumann & Stephen Morris, 2015. "Information and Market Power," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000001101, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Heumann, Tibor & Morris, Stephen, 2015. "Information and Market Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 10791, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Bergemann & Tibor Heumann & Stephen Morris, 2015. "Information and Market Power," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1917, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:512-557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Du, Songzi & Zhu, Haoxiang, 2017. "Bilateral trading in divisible double auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 285-311.
- Michail Anthropelos & Constantinos Kardaras & Georgios Vichos, 2017. "Effective risk aversion in thin risk-sharing markets," Papers 1707.05096, arXiv.org.
- Liu, Hong & Wang, Yajun, 2016. "Market making with asymmetric information and inventory risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 73-109.
- Kawakami, Kei, 2016. "Market size matters: A model of excess volatility in large markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 24-45.
- Pär Holmberg & Frank Wolak, 2015. "Electricity markets: Designing auctions where suppliers have uncertain costs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1541, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Holmberg, Pär & Wolak, Frank A., 2015. "Electricity Markets: Designing Auctions Where Suppliers Have Uncertain Costs," Working Paper Series 1099, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Wittwer, Milena, 2017. "Centralizing Disconnected Markets? An Irrelevance Result," MPRA Paper 76534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Braz Camargo & Kyungmin Kim & Benjamin Lester, 2016. "Information Spillovers, Gains from Trade, and Interventions in Frozen Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 29(5), pages 1291-1329.
- Camargo, Braz & Kim, Kyungmin & Lester, Benjamin, 2016. "Information Spillovers, Gains From Trade, And Interventions In Frozen Markets," Working Papers 16-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Lambert, Nicolas & Ostrovsky, Michael & Panov, Mikhail, 2014. "Strategic Trading in Informationally Complex Environments," Research Papers 3021, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Nicolas S. Lambert & Michael Ostrovsky & Mikhail Panov, 2014. "Strategic Trading in Informationally Complex Environments," NBER Working Papers 20516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pavan, Alessandro & Vives, Xavier, 2015. "Information, Coordination, and Market Frictions: An Introduction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 158(PB), pages 407-426.
- Edward Anderson & Pär Holmberg, 2015. "Price Instability in Multi-Unit Auctions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1538, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:80:y:2012:i:2:p:687-711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed