When Are Local Incentive Constraints Sufficient?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sato, Shin, 2013. "A sufficient condition for the equivalence of strategy-proofness and nonmanipulability by preferences adjacent to the sincere one," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 259-278.
- Haeringer, Guillaume & Hałaburda, Hanna, 2016. "Monotone strategyproofness," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 68-77.
- Mishra, Debasis & Pramanik, Anup & Roy, Souvik, 2016. "Local incentive compatibility with transfers," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 149-165.
- Vianney Dequiedt & David Martimort, 2015.
"Vertical Contracting with Informational Opportunism,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(7), pages 2141-2182, July.
- Vianney Dequiedt & David Martimort, 2015. "Vertical Contracting with Informational Opportunism," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01313763, HAL.
- Vianney Dequiedt & David Martimort, 2015. "Vertical Contracting with Informational Opportunism," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01273256, HAL.
- Wonki Jo Cho & Alejandro Saporiti, 2015. "Incentives, Fairness, and Efficiency in Group Identification," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1501, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Harless, Patrick, 2015. "Solidarity with respect to small changes in preferences in public good economies with single-peaked preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 81-86.
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Kim, Jinwoo & Kojima, Fuhito, 2015. "Efficient assignment with interdependent values," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 158(PA), pages 54-86.
- Cho, Wonki Jo, 2016. "Incentive properties for ordinal mechanisms," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 168-177.
- Rivas, Javier, 2015. "Mechanism design and bounded rationality: The case of type misreporting," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 6-13.
- Roy, Souvik & Sadhukhan, Soumyarup, 2017. "A Unified Characterization of Randomized Strategy-proof Rules," MPRA Paper 79363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, Debasis, 2016. "Ordinal Bayesian incentive compatibility in restricted domains," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 925-954.
- Harless, Patrick, 2016. "Solidarity in preference aggregation: Improving on a status quo," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 73-87.
- repec:hrv:faseco:34651704 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alex Edmans & Xavier Gabaix, 2016. "Executive Compensation: A Modern Primer," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(4), pages 1232-1287, December.
- Pycia, Marek & Ünver, M. Utku, 2015. "Decomposing random mechanisms," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 21-33.
- Schottmüller, Christoph, 2015. "Adverse selection without single crossing: Monotone solutions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 158(PA), pages 127-164.
- André Berger & Rudolf Müller & Seyed Hossein Naeemi, 2017.
"Characterizing implementable allocation rules in multi-dimensional environments,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 48(2), pages 367-383, February.
- Berger A. & MÃ¼ller R.J. & Naeemi S.H., 2014. "Characterizing implementable allocation rules in multi-dimensional environments," Research Memorandum 021, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Ryan Tierney, 2016. "On the manipulability of eﬃcient exchange rules," ISER Discussion Paper 0987, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Arunava Sen & Huaxia Zeng, 2014. "A CHaracterization of Single-Peaked Preferences via Random Social Choice Functions," Working Papers 13-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Sen, Arunava & Zeng, Huaxia, 2016. "A characterization of single-peaked preferences via random social choice functions," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 11(2), May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:80:y:2012:i:2:p:661-686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.